More Great Feedback

31 July 2009
Kendra, Amanda and Mark
To everyone on the Liberty Schooner,

We wanted to thank you for what was truly a lovely, fun, educational, and memorable cruise with you out of Port Jefferson. Thank you for your hospitality and patience with the sometimes rambunctious children. They really enjoyed learning a little bit about the sea and being allowed to feel that they were part of the crew. My son Mark quickly grew very fond of amazing Master Luke and my daughter Amanda was thrilled to be able to steer the ship for so long.
We hope you will come back next summer and offer the Stony Brook School campers (and their parents)another exciting evening.

With much affection,
Kendra, Amanda and Mark
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York