New Leadership Crew Members

17 August 2009
Josh, Kevin & Derrik
I'm Josh.

I came on board on Monday the 16th. My first impression of the boat was that even though we do work a lot, its really fun. The environment is laid back and relaxed and yet we still get work done. By the end of the week I hope to know a lot more about sailing and care and maintenance of a sailboat.

Hi, my name is Kevin. This is my first time being a crew member on the Liberty Schooner. My first time was exhilarating. There was so much work! But, in the end it was wonderful, after the work. The sunset was beautiful. During the time I'm here, I want to learn more about schooners.

Hello, my name is Derrik. This is my first time going sailing on the schooner. I have looked at the schooner but haven't ridden on it. My first time was so fun. I'm learning new ways to do things on a boat. Its fun to meet and greet people and I am going to have the opportunity to do it this week. This week I am a intern on the boat. I'm looking to have fun and learn new things. I'm looking to experience new things and meet new people.
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York