Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

VERY COLD AND WINDY IN DELTAVILLE

Friday the 1st of January, 2010
Lets go to the boat and winterize as it's a cold forecast coming in the next few days.
After, working the New Years Eve gig with FLASHBACK band at the Cavalier Beach Club in Virginia Beach Susan & I were planning on going to the boat and winterizing. I had left LIQUID THERAPY in haste win a blinding snowstorm 12-18. So, our plans were to go to the boat after having breakfast at Mary's restaurant in Va. Beach. We ambled to Deltaville about noon. I tried to start the engine and nothing but spinning the motor. Also, there seemed to be diesel fuel in the bilge. It appeared that I didn't tighten up all bleed screws or the filters or something. For some reason there was air in the system like the filters had drained into the bilge. I tightened the filters and the inlet fittings to the lift pump. So I finally got the motor started and the only time we had left was enough to top off the coolant. Winterizing would have to wait another day. I decided to shut off the fuel valve at the primary fuel filter just in case the tanks decided to siphon into the bilge or something.


Comments