Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

Day one of our trip to the Bahamas

November 1, 2011 ( 11-1-11 ) our magic departure date to start the cruising life.
Weather has attacked us already. Small Craft Advisory for today (North wind 15-20kts ) means it is a no go this morning. So, we are staying put in our slip at Deltaville Marina today. In fact tomorrow does not look great either. We will see if the weatherman has a change in forecast this afternoon forecast.
So, today we are storing stuff under the bunks, settee, and bilge areas. We are organizing and reorganizing similar stuff into areas where the stuff will be used. I have many projects to be done on our trip. But none of them are holding us to the dock. Today, I will pull out of the slip and turn the boat around so we can pump up and launch the dingy. Susan is going to stencil the numbers on the dinghy as that is something I'm sure I would never get on straight. I am going to change the oil in the engine. Other than that we will do projects as they come.
We are also waiting on dishes and cookware that was late in shipping ( cause their company was at the Ft. Lauderdale boat show and didn't check their Internet orders! ) They are being over-nighted to our marina.
That's it for today. Todays Picture is Susan last Saturday about 12:30


Comments