Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

DAY 18 OF OUR GREAT ADVENTURE

We are in South Carolina.
We had a false start this AM. I changed the starting battery yesterday and did not connect the negative cable to the ground buss. So the vebel fetcher hyper-stenis, hysteresis was out of phase with the resisi-pance and negative hole theory.. In other words I screwed up. So, we had to go back to our transient marina to figure it out. I connected the unconnected cable and Liquid Therapy's electrical system was once again happy.
So, we got a late start to Myrtle. Bucking current made it impossible before darkness. So, we pulled in Calabash Creek and what a nice anchorage. And of course sunset.. We are comfy and tucked in for the night.
AND FROM SUSAN

We are fine and finally just into SC. This is a picture of where we are anchoring for the night. Mother Nature is just gorgeous in this anchorage, porpoises all around and lots of pelicans in the sunset. It seems as if this is a sacred spot until the casino cruise ship came close by just over a little barrier island of marsh grass! Couldn't quite make Myrtle Beach today. We will be there tomorrow and may see Uncle Eddie on Sunday.
Love to all,
Suz n BrookE


Comments