Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

DaY 64 OF OUR GREAT ADVENTURE

Well Susan is still procrastinating on her blog for 12-31 and 1-1-12. So I'm fielding 1-2 and 1-3. It's all about weather today. Yep Suz just canceled our reservations at Blackwater Falls Lodge in Davis, WV. It was 9º at 3PM. I have been going to Canaan Valley,WV every year since 1972. Until 2012. So, now I sit in Marathon with the temperature at a near low record. It's 55º as I write this!. When we were in Key West and took a tour bus, it was exclaimed that Key West had never been lower that 41º EVER! Key West is 49 miles south of where we are. So, it might get in the upper 40s tonight. Figures - we take a once in a lifetime boat trip and the temperature is hovering around an all time low and it's been windier than anyone can remember. Today we caught up on mail via my Brother, Eddie. And started sanding another door and Susan caught up on many little tasks.
We are Hemingway territory and like Hemingway are writing AFTER happy hour. Alcohol gives clairvoyance in expressing ones self in print. And sometimes in a bar via speech. Or at least that's what we were told in Key West. So, we are trying out blogging under the influence. I don't think that's against the law YET.
I'm starting a novel write now. (See how clever "write" instead of "right")
Let's see a good title for my novel. "THE OLD GAL AND THE SEA". nope too sexist. "THE SUN ALSO SETS" That could work. Attached is the cover to my new novel. Hey the sunset even looks cold.


Comments