Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

DAY 111 OF OUR GREAT ADVENTURE

Hey, we are at Green Turtle Cay. We left West End on Thursday morning after another coconut french toast breakfast, and headed to an anchorage at Great Sale Cay 49 miles across the Little Bahama Bank. It was a little unnerving slipping out into the Atlantic (very deep) and coming back into the Little Bahama Bank with 8' of clear was that looks like it's inches deep. After getting used to that I only had 3 turns with long runs to get to Great Sale. There was NO one in sight and we just putted along enjoying the day. The anchorage had 8 other boats already there and we settled in just fine. The next morning I elected to go a little farther to Green Turtle Cay as there is a front coming through Sunday and we definitely wanted to be in a marina for any weather fronts. We selected Leeward Yacht Club at Green Turtle Cay and are enjoying our selection of marinas. VERY friendly and reasonable rates. We celebrated our arrival with the Bahamian drink of the day (forgot it's name) .
OK the picture of the day is breakfast at the Teasers Restaurant West End.
NOW, I AM STARTING TO POST PICTURES ON THE PHOTO GALLERY. SO LOOK AT THE BAHAMAS ALBUM!!!


Comments