Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

DAY 133 OF OUR GREAT ADVENTURE

Today we left Man O War marina for a 9 mile run to Great Guana Cay with a little zigzag for fishing. The turquoise water continues to mesmerize us. I'm sorry no camera displays this color like your eyes see.

So now we are at Orchid Bay Marina. It's DEAD with only 2 other boats with people on them. Not many permanent slip holders either. And the wind continues to howl.
We did have an fairly easy ride up except for some rollers at the north end of Man O War. I actually turned and headed out the north Man O War inlet, fishing, trying to catch my own dolphin. Nothing. Too much weed and wind to deal with fishing tackle. So, we headed on up to Orchid Bay Marina. Stuck it in the slip on the first try with a pretty strong cross wind..Ate on board, canned ham. The marina restaurant is closed on Mondays.
Check the new pictures we put in the Gallery - Man O War Album..

Tonight's picture was taken by Susan on Man O War's Atlantic side beach during the windstorm yesterday.

The Barefoot Man ( http://www.barefootman.com ) is playing at Nippers Friday and Saturday. We are trying to decide whether to stay that long. Thinking about going to Treasure Cay and then coming back, 'cause this place seems pretty dead. We will hike around tomorrow and see what we can find..


Comments