Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

DAY 161 OF OUR GREAT ADVENTURE

Well we certainly are moving north. We left the 20ºs latitudes shortly after Marineland Florida. The bugs are increasing and so are my allergies that were non-existent in the Bahamas. Also gone over there and creeping back is the old peoples constant clearing of the throat. So, I've been wondering is Virginia a bad place to live with allergies etc? Anyhow, I've had allergies all my life in Virginia. But it is home. And we are most definitely headed that way.
Tomorrow we are going to have a hard run of 77 miles to Charleston. Leaving at the crack of sun tomorrow. We have friends that are in the Atlantic and are anticipating arriving in Charleston tomorrow night. So, we are hoping all to have dinner. We will have currents helping us in the morning. But as always happens as you get out of the influence of a helping tidal current you get hindered on the other side of an inlet. With 9 foot tides in this area there is lots of water moving around.
It really is funny all the people we have met and how we all try to coordinate meetings along the water. Very nice..
I checked Liquid Therapy over for all the usual pre-departure checks. This old boat has just been reliable and comfortable. It handles all sorts waves. it really felt great in it's element in the Atlantic. We are going to have her painted this summer to make her look good.
Not much else to say tonight. Nice trip from Isle of Hope to Port Royal.
Tonights picture is some parasail activity at Hilton Head


Comments