Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

Day 63 Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Harbor West Marina, Miami

The good thing is we are in Miami. The bad thing is we are being priced gouged by the marina. Merry Christmas. Bah Hum Bug. We knew we should make reservations for the municipal marina near Jonathan. Trouble is we didn’t know when we would be there and didn’t make reservations. And, 2nd choice and 3rd and fourth choice were full. Let’s just say we found a marina with 1 slip available and it’s like going to the motel 6 and paying Hyatt Regency prices for 14 days! You live and learn. I called lots of marinas today. All were full and some would not return a call or a text. So, we are stuck at the motel 6. But paying through the nose.

After finally resigning ourselves to our situation we did a little more bilge cleaning and of course laundry. The next load of laundry will probably be at Jonathan’s. Also, Eric’s cooking for us tonight at their house. Then the guys are loaning us our old car to drive. That’s a lot of Christmas spirit and will enable us to do some ‘last minute’ shopping!!!

Today’s picture is Susan and me on the fly bridge with the Christmas lime tree.

Also, this is the last daily blog for a while. We are staying put for two weeks to spend Christmas here. Once we get moving again, we will post more adventures.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERY ONE!

LOTS OF LOVE, SUSAN AND BROOKE


Comments