Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

Day 83 Monday, January 11, 2016

Passage - Coral Bay Marina, Islamorada, FL to Bayside Marina, Islamorada, FL
1:07 PM Underway
1:25 PM Coral Bay Marina, Islamorada, FL
0.5 engine hours 2 miles

In the morning we took a stroll, to get some breakfast at ‘Bob’s Bunz’ and also to check out the Bayside Marina where we had stayed 4 years ago. The docks had been rebuilt and the dock master filled us in on where we could stay if we came for a month, not to mention, at a very attractive price.
Coral Bay had not really had a long term place for us, anyway. So, we headed for our new and more permanent slip. Bayside Marina is part of the World Wide Sportsman ( Bass Pro ) complex, with very pretty, tropical looking grounds, restaurant, small seafood shop and of course the World Wide Sportsman / Bass Pro store. Everything fishing is here as well as some of the best fishing in the world. I’m thinking of chartering with one of the guides next to us to learn the fishing here and then using Liquid Therapy for some fishing expeditions.
Happy hour time came and we headed to Lorelei's bar/ restaurant. We had lots of fun and food there 4 years ago.

Todays picture is part of the World Wide Sportsman complex, our home port for the next month.


Comments