SV Bauble

30 June 2012 | Lake St. Clair
29 June 2012 | Windsor, ON
10 June 2012
10 June 2012
11 March 2012
11 March 2012
10 March 2012
06 December 2011 | key west
03 September 2011
19 August 2011
04 August 2011
03 August 2011 | Lake St. Clair
02 August 2011 | Lake St. Clair
27 June 2011
26 June 2011
26 June 2011
06 June 2011 | Lake St. Clair
06 June 2011 | Lake St. Clair
28 May 2011

At the beach!

15 August 2015 | Port Sanilac, MI
Had a blast at the Port Sanilac beach. I got to try out stand up paddle boarding and had a great time! The beach is amazingly clean; you can see right to the bottom even in several feet of water. The beach was located right in the marina and we were impressed with how fastidious the staff worked to keep it clean.

Fun Weekend

15 August 2015
Had a great weekend in Port Sanilac. Not only did we get to dock our boat among beautiful wood antique boats, but we took in a show at the Barn Theatre. A short walk to the outskirts of the town and an old barn turned into a theatre set among the towns historical museum and farmers market.

After the storm

14 August 2015
We ended up staying docked at Port Sanilac for several days due to weather. A day of storms and rain gave us time to really clean out the boat! We clean and re-organized the forward berth (aka garage) and were treated to a beautiful rainbow once the sky cleared!

Pathfinder

13 August 2015
Beautiful ship - Pathfinder of Toronto.

There be Pirates!

13 August 2015
Heading out to Port Sanilac on Lake Huron this morning and we spotted two tall ships on the horizon, hull down. As our paths converged we saw that they were the sail training tall ships out of Toronto, and they made for a beautiful sight!

Boat Show at Port Sanilac

12 August 2015
We were headed to Harbor Beach MI from Lexington along Lake Huron's west shore, however the forecast called for Northwest winds between 15-20 knots and building. We found ourselves cruising along over 6 knots with a reef in the main and a partially furled jib. Our inexperience with the lake lead us to pull into port at Port Sanilac instead of continuing on. We didn't want to take a chance that 20knots + winds from the north would be building and the waves along with it!

Port Sanilac turned out to be a great place to stop as they were putting on a festival of antique boats, cars and RV's. From where we were berthed, the old woodie's pulled in and docked all around us. It was a great show.

Port Sanilac

09 August 2015
We sailed to Port Sanilac from Sarnia on Sunday with very light winds.

Boats of the St. Clair River

08 August 2015
Beautiful boats along the St. Clair River.
Vessel Name: Bauble
Vessel Make/Model: 38 Irwin CC 1985
Hailing Port: Ontario, Canada
Crew: Aaron , Danielle, Zac & Jake
About: New to sailing but not to boating and the outdoors, we're a family of four who plan to spend the next few seasons honing our skills and exploring the great lakes near our home port. After that, who knows - maybe southward bound!

Who: Aaron , Danielle, Zac & Jake
Port: Ontario, Canada