Ship of Coull's

18 August 2015
18 August 2015
23 July 2015
16 July 2015
10 July 2015
10 July 2015
01 February 2015 | Toronto
08 October 2014 | gulf of Maine
20 September 2014
05 September 2014
26 August 2014
14 July 2014

Starting to think about this coming summer

01 February 2015 | Toronto
cold
We will present a photo presentation this week (Feb 4, 2015) at The Royal Canadian Yacht Club City location 141 St George Street as part of the Shellback Club lunch speaker series, discussing our travels over the past year. The cost is $20 all inclusive of taxes and service. Lunch is served and includes soup / main /desert / tea or coffee.

Please ask for any diet required items which can usually be handled. Much better to call ahead!

There are no annual fees and the only costs are, once a year $20 for help with communications, and $2 for a book draw ticket each week if you want to win a book...about boats of course.

You will not be required to sing a Shanty unless you wish to do so or do anything else that used to be associated with crossing some line or other...

No need to tell RCYC or Shellbacks you are or are not coming...just come when the spirit or topic moves you!

Dress is smart casual and there are no tables held of others etc.

While we are just getting settled into a land locked routine, it's time to start thinking about this coming summer and putting things in place. Time flies when your having fun.
Comments
Vessel Name: Genevieve
Vessel Make/Model: C&C Custom 42
Hailing Port: Picton Ontario
Crew: Moira and John Coull
Home Page: Moira and I are back in Ontario after leaving Genevieve wrapped up for the winter in Rockland Maine. If you are curious please check out our blog. http://www.sailblogs.com/member/log/

Who: Moira and John Coull
Port: Picton Ontario