Malibu

24 August 2015
29 June 2015
12 June 2015
12 May 2015
20 December 2014
11 December 2014
29 October 2014
11 October 2014
08 October 2014
17 September 2014
02 September 2014
24 June 2014
13 June 2014
06 June 2014
06 June 2014
06 June 2014
28 May 2014
14 May 2014

Engaging Christmas

13 February 2014
Andrew
We left the Algarve's blue sky and sun to step off the plane in Edinburgh and queue on the runway in the sleet! Shocking as that all was, it was eclipsed a moment later as we were surprised to be met by both daughters and boyfriends..... Gillian and Graham's engagement was duly announced at airport arrivals, the beautiful ring displayed in its glory and then Yvonne and I were stunned into silenced again as Gillian said "and we've another surprise for you" .........yup we thought so too..........but thankfully, no, it was just that rather than go to Edinburgh we were to be whisked through to Gourock, guests of Graham's parents at the Royal Gourock Yacht Club, phew! A lovely night enjoyed by all, thank you Paul and Alison!

Christmas in Aberdeen, catching up with Laura, New Year at Stewart's and a visit to Troon, all went in a whizz.

Then we had Mum looking at moving house! This involved us in an extended stay, but was very worthwhile. We were able to assist in reserving a beautiful new McCarthy&Stone flat and preparing and selling her house of 30 plus years at well above valuation, all this in 19 days! We did take a couple of days off in Aberdeen with Gillian and Graham - attended a wedding fare, visited a possible wedding venue and then viewed a new house in Stonehaven which they have subsequently been successful in buying!

Both Mum and Gillian scheduled to move in later this Month, the same day!

Hope your keeping up cos I'm struggling!
Comments
Vessel Name: Malibu
Vessel Make/Model: Oyster 406
Hailing Port: Troon
Crew: Andrew and Yvonne
About: Andrew and Yvonne have upped sticks and left Scotland in their floating home heading South plan flexible!
Extra: The purpose of our blog is primarily to keep family and friends informed of our whereabouts and activities. You can see our last reported position on "Maps" plotted on google earth.

Who: Andrew and Yvonne
Port: Troon