S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

31 December 2010
28 December 2010
23 December 2010
21 December 2010
20 December 2010
16 December 2010
15 December 2010
14 December 2010
13 December 2010
10 December 2010
09 December 2010
07 December 2010
06 December 2010
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
24 November 2010
23 November 2010

Tuesday, except it is actually Wednesday

03 November 2010
All day I've thought it was Tuesday. I've been writing and writing, really working through some ideas and now all I want to say is what a terrific evening we had last night. It was College Night at KWHS and we got to tour around an entire cafeteria full of college hawkers offering pens and other swag imprinted with mascots and such begging students to please, please come and spend tens of thousands of dollars a year at our institution of higher learning.

Anyway, the same Air Force Academy rep was there as last year and Marianna chatted away with him a good long while about her trip to Colorado Springs this past summer, then we toured a few artsy colleges, a couple Catholic ones and then spent time talking to Air Force retirees from a welding school about how they have zero regrets about their military service. And then they loaded her down with welding pens, magnets and carabiners.



Lots else happened yesterday that I cannot wait to share, but wouldn't you know the camera is not cooperating with the laptop again? So here is a Marianna photo from the aforementioned trip this past summer and then I'm off to pick her up from parade practice for the Veterans' Day parade.

Have a terrific Tuesday, or Wednesday if you insist. :)

Comments
Vessel Make/Model: 35' Coronado
Hailing Port: Boca Chica
Crew: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Extra: Warmest Wishes!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Who: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Port: Boca Chica
Faith Arithmetic Reading Writing Exercise Beauty