S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

31 December 2010
28 December 2010
23 December 2010
21 December 2010
20 December 2010
16 December 2010
15 December 2010
14 December 2010
13 December 2010
10 December 2010
09 December 2010
07 December 2010
06 December 2010
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
24 November 2010
23 November 2010

Quick and Busy Update

06 November 2007
I seem to have little time to write these days, work and 4 people in a tiny space suck that spark of coherent thought right out of me but I thought I'd share a few photos from last week, busy week that it was!



Pumpkin carving went swimmingly well as DOLPHINS were sighted while the carving was going on. They were uninterested in the sprinkling of pumpkin guts cast inticingly upon the waters though.



A self portrait



Mass with the Bishop in the Grotto Cemetary on All Souls Day. Our favorite part of the Mass? The homily where he was retelling the story of Bernedette at Lourdes and it began to mist rain (liquid sunshine, you know) right at the miraculous spring portion of the story. Lovely.



Then we were off to volunteer at the Tropical Gardens where the Autograph Trees are at their most spectacular right now.

There. A brief journey through one week. Many parts are missing, photos of the pumpkins lit and the costumes on, for instance, and the fact that Key West has been invaded by Parrotheads with lots of great free concerts and 5 Squadrons are flying incessently, but the fact is I have to hurry up to the Bathhouse for a shower and get to work SOON.

Stop by for a Cuba Libre if you're in town! I'll fill in the details...
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: 35' Coronado
Hailing Port: Boca Chica
Crew: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Extra: Warmest Wishes!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Who: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Port: Boca Chica
Faith Arithmetic Reading Writing Exercise Beauty