S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

31 December 2010
28 December 2010
23 December 2010
21 December 2010
20 December 2010
16 December 2010
15 December 2010
14 December 2010
13 December 2010
10 December 2010
09 December 2010
07 December 2010
06 December 2010
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
24 November 2010
23 November 2010

The Sail Plan

23 February 2007
As of Friday morning, open to change and modification, of course!
Time is crunched and getting tighter everyday! Today Marianna and I attend our Scuba lessons, academics in the morning and pool time in the afternoon, concentrating on rescue diving today.

During our lunch break the plan is to buzz over to Wyland's Wall and take a few more pictures, he's been painting like crazy! I still have pictures to post from the previous promise, please be patient and if you are not, visit his website and see live updates!

After rinsing off we will scoot down to Key West and pick Hal up, come back to the marina (200 miles in one day! I feel faint.) for cocktails under the Tiki. This may happen at, like 10pm, rather than our usual 5pm. I'm not very lead footed in the pickup, you know.

Briefest of snoozes then up and final packing, readying of boat, provisioning, ice, and the docklines are released mid-afternoon as hightide is 4pm Saturday. The winds will be from the north resulting in great sailing toward Key West (no motoring - yeah!). With the 20 knot north wind the seas will chop a bit, 2-3 feet inside the reef, nearshore waters will be moderate to choppy. Temps will be in the upper 70's to low 80's daily.

Now you know about as much as I!
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: 35' Coronado
Hailing Port: Boca Chica
Crew: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Extra: Warmest Wishes!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Who: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Port: Boca Chica
Faith Arithmetic Reading Writing Exercise Beauty