S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

31 December 2010
28 December 2010
23 December 2010
21 December 2010
20 December 2010
16 December 2010
15 December 2010
14 December 2010
13 December 2010
10 December 2010
09 December 2010
07 December 2010
06 December 2010
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
24 November 2010
23 November 2010

Rainbow of a Meme

13 July 2007
Over our busy, busy summer I've been tagged for I don't know how many memes - and responded to basically zip! So sorry, dear people!

So this morning I thought I'd make all right in the world and do one single mass posting of all my missed out upon memes.

But I didn't.

It was stressing me out. Don't know why, but there you go.

To solve this I went ahead and hit delete on that particular massive post and delved into my potential post pile and pulled up this winner from who knows where and goodness knows when to share with you today in place of all those other cool memes.



RED
1. Closest red thing to you: Gingham Dish Towel
2. Last thing to make you angry: A Key West parking ticket - grrrr!
3. Do you have a temper: One that I hope doesn't come out to play very often.
4. Are you a fan of romance: Of course! That would explain my excitement over the new Premiere Issue of Victoria, wouldn't it?

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: A sarong.
2. Do you like to burn things: Candles -yes. Bonfires - yes. Dinner - no.
3. Favorite orange food: Mango
4. Are you usually full of energy: Occasionally, entirely dependent on coffee intake that day!

YELLOW
1. Closest yellow thing: Lemon Joy dish soap (so far it sounds like I'm camped out at the sink in the galley with my laptop - not true, I assure you!)
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: Each and every time we three are out in a boat and we cut the engine and begin sailing - the silence, the wind, the water gurgling past the hull - it all makes me very happy.
3. Are you a coward: A coward about what??? Bugs - not really. My child leaping along the edge of the Black Canyon - perhaps!
4. Do you burn or tan: After 5 years in the Keys I am more tan than I've ever been in my life. Mostly I just burn and freckle which has made me obsessive about sun protection.

GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you: Black Beak, our stuffed parrot mascot.
2. Do you care about the environment: Yes, I do.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: S/V Dream Catcher, just back from the Bahamas.
4. Do you like being outdoors: Oh yeah! What can you do inside that isn't made 10 times better by being outside?

BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you: Coffee cup with coral reef and leaping humpbacks on it.
2. Do you like the sea: LOL! I think I just might!!!
3. Are you a logical thinker: I think I am, but my husband would probably disagree with that.
4. Can you sleep easily: Not as easily as my dh, never seen a person fall asleep so quickly in my life!

PURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: Two swim noodles that are meant to be cut up as chafe gear for our Sunshade.
2. Do you like mysterious things: I like knowing there are secrets in the air, Christmas packages being whisked out of sight, whispered plans...
3. Favorite type of chocolate: Very dark but truffley soft in the center.
4. Do you like music: What an odd question. Do I like music? I guess I don't think of it that way. Music is like breathing - can't exist without it!

There you go! Now ya know several more random things about me! Let me know if you "meme" along! And if you don't, believe me, I'll understand!
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: 35' Coronado
Hailing Port: Boca Chica
Crew: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Extra: Warmest Wishes!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Who: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Port: Boca Chica
Faith Arithmetic Reading Writing Exercise Beauty