S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

31 December 2010
28 December 2010
23 December 2010
21 December 2010
20 December 2010
16 December 2010
15 December 2010
14 December 2010
13 December 2010
10 December 2010
09 December 2010
07 December 2010
06 December 2010
03 December 2010
01 December 2010
24 November 2010
23 November 2010

Triduum of Announcements

09 April 2009
Okay, I've been a little spastic with posting lately but I'm going to try and explain why today in the limited amount of time I'm giving myself this morning.

1: Started new homeschool group and we actually meet in real life at least once a week! You can check us out at the Sunschoolers website. If you are down here on Fridays come to the Boca Chica NAS and meet at the front gate, I'll escort you on for our bowling and beach day - so fun!

2: My aunt is coming to visit and be my and Marianna's sponsor at the Easter Vigil when we are both Confirmed this year.

3. She will be staying with us in our new house.


Yes, you read that right. We three will be on land for one whole year while we dry dock the S/V Mari hal-O-Jen and rework the rigging, the deck, repaint her, give her a bottom job etc... etc...

But on to the exciting things! Do you want to see the new place? It is base housing, built in the late 50's, I think, and is awesome! So huge (to us!!!) and clean and has loads of cupboards and closets.



Isn't it incredible? I'm just going to give you one photo today though, loads to do before I pick up my aunt at the airport this afternoon!
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: 35' Coronado
Hailing Port: Boca Chica
Crew: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Extra: Warmest Wishes!
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/marihalojen/

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen

Who: Capt. Hal, Jennifer, and our daughter Marianna, a great photographer!
Port: Boca Chica
Faith Arithmetic Reading Writing Exercise Beauty