More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Home for the summer…if that’s what you could call it

30 October 2013
We arrived back in Ontario on June 2nd and it was surprisingly warm that day. The heat did not last long though. There was record rainfalls for the month and the first few days home were the only warm days in June. The first few weeks were also spent visiting with all the family and friends. The only sailing we did in June was for Sail past at EYC. Michael kept himself busy doing house projects. July however is now just a blur now. There was the Login Kidd wedding, a baby shower, Jeanneau Owners Rendezvous, a road trip to Vermut (Vermont) an assortment of Doctors appointments and more lunches and dinners with friends. We did get out for a few sails as the weather was much better this month. It seems that every time we went to the club, we ended up staying for the whole weekend. A fair amount of time was spent shopping for stuff on the huge list of parts that needed to be purchased here. We also made it to Florida for two weeks buying more boat stuff. In the end we shipped four large boxes to our friends at Shrimpy's in St. Maarten which included a portable air conditioner and replacement color radar/chartplotter heads. We will now be able to sleep in comfort when on the hard.
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario