S/V Navigo

We cannot change the wind, but we can adjust our sails.

08 October 2012 | CR
08 October 2012 | CR
05 October 2012 | Campbell River, BC
03 October 2012 | CR
02 July 2012 | CR
02 July 2012 | CR
20 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
14 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
13 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
12 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
11 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
05 May 2012 | Campbell River, BC
10 April 2012 | Puerto Vallarta
09 April 2012
08 April 2012 | Nuevo Vallarta
07 April 2012 | Anywhere in Mexico!
06 April 2012 | Bucerias, Nayarit
02 April 2012 | Pitillal
31 March 2012 | El Pitallal, Jalisco

Things We Are Looking Forward To

14 June 2012 | Campbell River, BC
Camelia Sunny 15C
Sunny 15C


Update on Bob is his back is much better however yesterday I had to take him to emergency. What the heck is going on? Bob is very rarely ill other than the usual cold or his back problem. Yesterday morning he was up early at 5:30 am feeling just fine. He went to a friends place, Pierre’s, 5 minutes away to thinking he would help him put shingles the roof of the shed is building. He was home by 9:30 am feeling a bit dizzy, went out in the yard for a bit looking for something to do since our friend wasn’t ready to start on the roof. A half hour later Bob said he wasn’t feeling too good and perhaps he should eat something, so at 10:30 am he is eating his lunch. After eating he still didn’t feel to good so he laid down for a couple of hours. At 12:30 pm Bob was very dizzy, feeling nausea and white as a sheet, asking me to take him to the hospital. After a quick check in, hooked up to a few machines and examined by a Dr., prognosis is Vertigo! First time for everything and a good case of it he has. Today he is feeling a bit better, color is back in his face and is not vomiting like yesterday. Looking forward to Bob getting better is first on my list.

Other things we are looking forward to is having family and friends visit with us. We had a visit with Wayne Recker s/v Way She Goes, who is currently house sitting in Courtney and his wife Sheila will be joining him in July where they will stay for the summer.

My brother Bert and his wife Josie will be coming out next week and we are looking forward to seeing them and challenging them to a few games of Sequence. It’ll either be boys vs girls or couple vs couple or maybe brother and sister vs their spouse.

Our grandson Nicholas will be coming out for a couple of weeks at the end of July and 2 weeks at the end of August. That is a definite looking forward to for us.

Our sons and daughter haven’t made any definite plans as yet however they know they can come whenever they want to. We have some friends that will hopefully come and visit in the summer and we want to ensure everyone is welcome to come out, so if you have any plans drop us a line if you have a date in mind.

Other than family and friends visiting we are looking forward to some warm, sunny weather that we can go fishing and boating. Not that we can’t do it on a cloudy day but it sure is nicer when it is warm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Comments
Vessel Name: Navigo
Vessel Make/Model: Beneteau Oceanis 42CC
Hailing Port: Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
Crew: Bob & Camelia
About: Bob grew up in Musquodoboit Harbour, Nova Scotia and Camelia grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our plans are to leave Vancouver on Sept. 1, 2011 to sail down the west coast of the USA to Mexico for the winter.
Extra: We would love to hear from you so please send us an email to: bobandcamelia@gmail.com

S/V Navigo

Who: Bob & Camelia
Port: Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
We cannot change the wind, but we can adjust our sails.