Neverbored

Boat back at yacht Club

06 October 2008 | Cape Town
The boat is settled back in at the yacht club . The workers will be on the boat for the next few days finishing things up .We will move to the boat on Friday.The time is flying by and So Much to see yet .As you can see Chris is busy on his computor getting our EPRIB(emergency position indicating radio beacon)registered,our radio registered and getting win-link set up for e-mail on the SSB.I have been doing up the menu for our Atlantic crossing. I do not think our little car will handle the weight of all those groceries .It will have to be done in several trips.Today has been the hottest day yet and us ,we are inside trying to get a work list done. Tomorrow it will rain for sure.
I wanted to add a story from several days ago. We had just taken the boat to the Boat Show and Chris and I needed a lift back to the yacht club. David the CEO for Admiral Yachts hails down this person driving . Asks her if she is going in the direction of the yacht club ,told her that we were canadians and that we needed a lift back to it to get our car. Hense we got to meet a wonderful young lady called Ruta . Thank you again for your kindness.
Comments
Vessel Name: Neverbored
Vessel Make/Model: Admiral 40
Hailing Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada
Crew: Chris & Sheila
About:
recently updated:Chris started sailing in his late teens, his first 'sailing vessel' an 11ft Sea Snark. Sheila learned to sail with Chris on a 31 ft Catalina, many years later. [...]
Neverbored's Photos - Main
No Photos
Created 19 August 2016
12 Photos
Created 23 July 2013

Neverbored

Who: Chris & Sheila
Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada

Our Current Position