Night Hawk

28 March 2012 | 26 29.88'N
20 January 2012
18 December 2011
30 November 2011 |
17 March 2011
08 March 2011
11 February 2011
29 January 2011
30 December 2010
23 December 2010
15 December 2010
21 November 2010 | 27 11.82N 80 15.74W
21 August 2010
21 April 2010
27 March 2010
21 March 2010
09 February 2010
22 December 2009
07 December 2009

Black Point

17 March 2011
March 13 - 17th

We left George Town and landed at Lee Stocking Island. We went to the beach and explored part of the island. This is a research center and a no take zone - so no fishing or hunting.
The next day we went to Hetty's Land, just south of White Point on Great Guana Cay. Barry went diving on the coral heads off of the island and got four lobster and two nice fish.
We then went another four miles north to Black Point. We love to land here every once in a while to do laundry, get internet and eat at restuarants.
We met up with Glory Days and No Justice - nice to catch up with our Nova Scotia Friends.
We had dinner on Sapphire last night with Fine Lion and Solitaire. We had fish tacos, pasta salad, home made french bread and the best every brownies with cream cheese frosting.
Today Barry and I went around the point in the dinghy so Barry could try to bone fishing and I could visit with the iguanas and look for shells.
We came into town to do internet and ran into Warren and Diane from No Justice and had lunch with them.
Tomorrow we think we will go to Staniel Cay tomorrow and perhaps go to the Thunder Ball night. This is the Cay where the 007 movie Thunderball was filmed, so they have a big galla evening once a year. Sam the Skull is supposed to meet up with us tomorrow. It will be great to see them again.
Steve's (Fine Lion) son is getting married on Andros then coming over to Staniel Cay March 23rd for a while - last night we were planning the wedding reception that we will have for them on the beach. They don't know what they are in for - should be a hoot.
We will start to head north soon to be in Florida for mid April. The time running out so fast now.
Comments
Vessel Name: Night Hawk
Vessel Make/Model: CS33
Hailing Port: Chilliwack British Columbia (from Mahone Bay, NS)
Crew: Barry and Susan Wilson
About:
We have both retired from our jobs in order to make this trip. We were both born and lived in Nova Scotia until our original trip to the Bahamas in 2007. This year (2009) will be our third year down south. [...]
Extra: Like our namesake, the Night Hawk, we migrate south every fall. We hope to be somewhat like our namesake - small and determined.

Living the Life

Who: Barry and Susan Wilson
Port: Chilliwack British Columbia (from Mahone Bay, NS)