Adventures Aboard Oh,My!

07 January 2014 | St. Augustine, FL
10 July 2013 | North Palm Beach
31 May 2013 | Nassau Harbor Club Hotel and Marina
18 May 2013
10 May 2013
08 May 2013
06 May 2013
26 April 2013
22 April 2013
21 April 2013
16 April 2013 | Nassau Harbor Club Hotel and Marina
12 April 2013 | Brown's Marina
05 April 2013 | Alicetown
03 April 2013 | Alicetown
01 April 2013 | Key Biscayne
24 March 2013 | South Beach, FL
13 March 2013 | Riveria Beach, FL
04 March 2013 | Riveria Beach, FL

Warderick Wells Exuma Land and Sea Park

23 April 2013
Phyllis Pardee
By FAR the most beautiful place we have been!!! The colors in the water are unbelievable. We are on mooring #22 at the North end of the park where the wind meets the current!! Quite bumpy at times and one heck of a current going thru here. Bill and I went into the water as soon as we shut the boat down to cool off and get a feel for this beautiful place. We spent several days enjoying hiking the trails and walked up to Boo Boo Hill to add Oh,My! to the pile of boat names on top of the hill. Our tiny rock is lost amidst the vast number of additions! We met a couple while crossing Banshee Creek from the UK....Lesley and Paul and stopped to talk a while. They sailed to their big catamaran from South Africa in 2010 and are still enjoying their cruising life. Bill snorkeled and chicken little here belly flopped over the side of the dinghy (not a pretty site) with snorkel gear to see the reef. I hope to soon kick this fear of mine and take the plunge---but not YET! Met Rick and Audrey from Naked Lady and Rick from Side Tracked and he loaned me a bucket with a glass bottom to do some looking around. We took him bread pudding and some libation later! Fun, fun time at the park and we also saw Irish Eyes in the park! We are going to Big Majors Spot next so we can see the swimming pigs!!!
Comments
Vessel Name: Oh,My!
Vessel Make/Model: DeFever 44 Sundeck
Hailing Port: New Bern, NC
Crew: Bill and Phyllis Pardee
About: Retired and ready to go! We moved aboard in November 2012 after selling house and quitting work. We have sailed for many years and dreamed of just leaving with no schedules involved. That dream has come true and we are Caribbean bound.
Extra: We decided in Georgetown, Exumas to come back to the USA and buy a bigger boat.....we have the Cabo Rico up for sale with Curtis Stokes and have purchased a 1985 DeFever Sundeck Cruiser.

Cruising Adventures Aboard Oh,My!

Who: Bill and Phyllis Pardee
Port: New Bern, NC