Share in Our Adventures with SV ORION

19 September 2014
22 March 2014 | Sidney, B.C.
20 October 2013
14 October 2013 | Victoria, BC
21 February 2013
21 January 2013
30 December 2012
04 November 2012
19 October 2012
18 September 2012
25 July 2012
27 June 2012 | Victoria, B.C.
06 June 2012
27 April 2012
23 March 2012

Hold your breath!

23 August 2010
This pic was taken when we had the boat pulled for a new painted bottom. If you have done this with your own boat, you know that "hold your breath feeling" when your boat is suspended in the air & they are assuring you that all is well! Boats just don't look right suspended in the air & then placed on land! Happy to report of course that all was well, & she now has a beautifully painted bottom. Interesting to note that bottom paint lasts longer on a boat that stays close to home, opposed to when you start putting the miles on. We have discovered during those miles that everything starts to show wear & tear.

To update, we are enjoying our new neighbourhood, meeting new friends as well as visiting with friends that are in the area & stopping in to catch up! Our new location is proving to be one that people come to often which is great! Leaving your friends behind when you relocate is always the hard part, especially when everyone has the best of intentions of staying in touch. Life does have a way of getting in the way at times, but we are feeling very positive about our move here!

Thankfully Darren's back is doing much better each day. It must be all the love & R & R he's getting from everyone! A huge thank you to all of you for all your well wishes & special treats he has received!

Love & hugs,
Comments
Vessel Name: Orion
Vessel Make/Model: '38 Dencho Choate
Hailing Port: Victoria, B.C.
Crew: Darren & Cindy, & our adventurous dog Missy!
About: Come share in our living aboard adventures while we work to fund our extended cruising kitty!
Extra: **Comments on our blog posts are encouraged, as we LOVE to read them!

WELCOME ABOARD!

Who: Darren & Cindy, & our adventurous dog Missy!
Port: Victoria, B.C.