Share in Our Adventures with SV ORION

19 September 2014
22 March 2014 | Sidney, B.C.
20 October 2013
14 October 2013 | Victoria, BC
21 February 2013
21 January 2013
30 December 2012
04 November 2012
19 October 2012
18 September 2012
25 July 2012
27 June 2012 | Victoria, B.C.
06 June 2012
27 April 2012
23 March 2012

Fantastic Food!

13 March 2011
Darren and I both love to eat good food, a variety of foods and eat well. For us this equates to some delicious tasting meals & food creations whether we are tucked away in a beautiful anchorage or nicely tied to the dock!

Thai food has become one of my absolute favorite ethnic dishes, while Darren's passion is Japanese. This past Friday night Darren indulged me by preparing a delicious Panang Curry dish. I was so excited at the aroma and presentation of the meal that I had to take a picture of my plate before I sat down to devour....(oops I meant to say eat!) It was so delicious I was thankful to be in the privacy of our boat so I could carry on with each mouthful, murmurs of delight at his latest creation! Of course as the chef I believe he enjoyed this as well!

Great food also facilitates entertaining and good company. Both of which we are lucky to enjoy on a regular basis on Orion. I find myself shaking my head at how we entertain so much more on our boat than we ever really did while living in our house. Confirming that small spaces still allow us to enjoy good times!

We made it through another winter and we are celebrating daily the arrival of spring and summer! As we turned the clocks forward last night we couldn't be happier to say good bye to the dark mornings! We have been fortunate to have enjoyed many evenings this winter with friends, sitting by the cozy fire and sharing in delicious meals, red wine and usually crazy conversations! Soon entertaining indoors will be replaced with pot lucks, (more good food) BBQ's and impromptu happy hours in the cockpit! Our favourite time of the year!

* a few more food related pics below
Comments
Vessel Name: Orion
Vessel Make/Model: '38 Dencho Choate
Hailing Port: Victoria, B.C.
Crew: Darren & Cindy, & our adventurous dog Missy!
About: Come share in our living aboard adventures while we work to fund our extended cruising kitty!
Extra: **Comments on our blog posts are encouraged, as we LOVE to read them!

WELCOME ABOARD!

Who: Darren & Cindy, & our adventurous dog Missy!
Port: Victoria, B.C.