Beyond Midlife Crisis

24 June 2012 | Canada
23 June 2012 | Boom!
15 June 2012 | Thetis Island Canada
28 May 2012 | La Paz
27 May 2012 | La Paz
25 May 2012 | La Paz
24 May 2012 | back in La Paz
29 April 2012 | Punta San Telmo
24 April 2012 | Marina Palmira, La Paz
13 April 2012 | Marina Palmira
02 April 2012 | Underway:
30 March 2012 | San Blas
27 March 2012 | La Cruz, Nayarate Mex
23 March 2012 | Ipala
22 March 2012 | Chamela
20 March 2012 | Tenacatitia
18 March 2012 | Melaque, mx
17 March 2012 | Barra Lagoon
17 March 2012 | Back in the Barra Lagoon

Loreto Fest

27 May 2012 | La Paz
Virg
The Hidden Port Yacht Club (HPYC) started the Loreto Fest years ago as a bay clean-up project, which has since morphed into a 4 day festival with live music, seminars on; pressure cookers, fishing, writing, SSB, etc, dinghy races, horse shoe and boche ball tournaments, food court and bar..oh and the "adult puppet show" (Think lip-synching hand puppets doing a Jerry Springer show). Cruisers arrive from all over Mx, and the bay can easily accomodate everyone. It was a good place to catch up with folks that you hadn't seen since the mainland and share info on various equipment issues, anchorages, fishing, and places to eat and provision. The temps had crept up though, so after a few days of festivities, we headed back out to Isla Coronados so we could swim and stay cool! We met up with Crissy and Jim, who had Kelsey and RL aboard. Kelsey and RL had just done a big through-hike of the Pacific trail and were enjoying the R and R, although they did make short work of the 3hr hike to the peak and back while the rest of us were Paddle boarding. We had a pot luck on the beach there with RL singing and playing the guitar for entertainment. There was a pile of bee's though that kept climbing in the beer cans and wine glasses in search of fluids as there was no water on the island, so you had to be careful before taking a swig! We had a gorgeous full moon and amazing phosphorescence in the water for the 3 nights we were there.
Comments
Vessel Name: Wildflower
Vessel Make/Model: Passport 40
Hailing Port: San Francisco
Crew: Virginia Duncan & Todd Eversole

Who: Virginia Duncan & Todd Eversole
Port: San Francisco