Perfect Wave / L'Ola Perfecta

In search of the Perfect Wave

01 December 2011 | Puerto Jimenez
01 December 2011 | Panama
04 November 2011 | CR-USA-CR
04 November 2011 | Costa Rica
04 November 2011 | Guanacaste
01 July 2011 | Panama City and North
15 June 2011 | Northern Costa Rica
13 June 2011 | Hueves to Marina Papagayo
13 June 2011 | Santa Elena Ollies
04 June 2011 | Nicaragua
08 May 2011 | Puesta Del Sol, Nicaragua
26 April 2011 | Bahia Del Sol
26 April 2011 | Huatulco
20 March 2011 | Acapulco
20 March 2011 | Ixtapa and Zihuatenejo
27 February 2011 | Manzanillo
19 February 2011 | Tenacatita and La Manzanilla
09 February 2011 | Bahia Chamela
25 January 2011 | Punta de Mita
23 January 2011 | La Cruz, Mexico

Leaving Banderas Bay

09 February 2011 | Bahia Chamela
Tommy, Whitney, Dad
So the assignment was for the kids to write the blog and the two sentences below is what I received. Thus we have their blog and Dad added a bit, enjoy.


Leaving Banderas bay
Whitney
and
Tommy



Tommy: Today we are leaving Marina Vallarta, and going to Punta De Mita we finally made it to La Cruz to get fuel. After we push off Whitney and i watched Mega Mind and then we where at Puta De Mita .
Tomorrow we are going to stay here and surf. The next day we are leaving the bay of Banderas .

Whitney







Sail blog   2/6/2011


It has been awhile since we have had news to write about, as we found ourselves stuck in PV. But this morning at 1am we left Banderas Bay and headed South.
Don't get me wrong Banderas was great good times in La Cruz, with fond memories of Philos Anna Bananas and of course Leon the washboard guy.
PV was faster pace but lots of good times and a lot of work on the boat. We were tied to the Marinas for too long. I say Marina plural because we stayed at them all. Each having something different to offer. La Cruz was the top pick for marinas at the end of the day.
But best spot in the Bay was Punta De Mita, everyone got back into the groove of surfing.
So early (1am) Monday morning we said good bye and watched the lights of PV fade into the distance as we left the Bay.
The night went by quickly and I watch the sunrise on our new day of adventure a bit past 7.
We started early to avoid the rough seas off Corrientes or possible rough seas as its labeled the Point Conception of Mexico.
The morning was a non event other than the swells were abeam of us for a few hours. everyone is still crashed 8:30 Tommy should be up soon. He is usually excited that we are underway and in his words" I slept through half the trip so they all seem shorter".

So we are headed south to Chamela no wind this morning and no fish on the line yet, but I got the blog done. When we find internet we will post this and new sunrise shots.

Peace
Vessel Name: perfectwave ( L'Ola Perfecta)
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau 57
Hailing Port: Seattle Wa. USA
Crew: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
About: Whitney 12 Tommy 9

Who: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
Port: Seattle Wa. USA