Perfect Wave / L'Ola Perfecta

In search of the Perfect Wave

01 December 2011 | Puerto Jimenez
01 December 2011 | Panama
04 November 2011 | CR-USA-CR
04 November 2011 | Costa Rica
04 November 2011 | Guanacaste
01 July 2011 | Panama City and North
15 June 2011 | Northern Costa Rica
13 June 2011 | Hueves to Marina Papagayo
13 June 2011 | Santa Elena Ollies
04 June 2011 | Nicaragua
08 May 2011 | Puesta Del Sol, Nicaragua
26 April 2011 | Bahia Del Sol
26 April 2011 | Huatulco
20 March 2011 | Acapulco
20 March 2011 | Ixtapa and Zihuatenejo
27 February 2011 | Manzanillo
19 February 2011 | Tenacatita and La Manzanilla
09 February 2011 | Bahia Chamela
25 January 2011 | Punta de Mita
23 January 2011 | La Cruz, Mexico

Warmer Waters!

27 February 2011 | Manzanillo
Dawn/ Always Sunny!
Manzanillo

We have set out south to Manzanillo, and the water is clear and free of the jelly fish invasion. It is the warmest the water has been since we left the Sea of Cortez, hence Mom finally jumping in the water again. In the Bahia Santiago, Dad and Tommy took a long paddle to view the San Luciano,(In 1959, a category 5 hurricane ventured up the coast and caused a great deal of damage and loss of lives to many coastal towns and included in the damage was a 300 foot steel cargo ship, San Luciano, and this ship eventually sunk in this bay that we anchored in.) The boys then continued on to the Laguana Juluapan and back to the boat, Whew! We then ventured to the next bay Bahia de Mazanillo, where our back drop is the Las Hadas Resort and Marina. The hotel was the movie set for the movie "10" for those that remember back that far, the kids of course think it was in the "olden days!" One afternoon we went downtown Centro it was flag day. We visited the Mercado 5 de Mayo and found an abundance of fresh produce, seafood, and meats. We even found our wonderful apples from Washington, yummy.

Tommy was all grins to find out the Matt, from Red Sky is back!!! We have upgraded our horsepower for the dinghy, faster and weighs much less. Eric and Tommy came flying back from the marina and said they launched flying over the swell. We will have one more day at the Las Hadas resort for a swim then on the move south for hopefully a surf at Playa Muruata, the beach photos look beautiful.

Later,

Perfect Wave
Vessel Name: perfectwave ( L'Ola Perfecta)
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau 57
Hailing Port: Seattle Wa. USA
Crew: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
About: Whitney 12 Tommy 9

Who: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
Port: Seattle Wa. USA