Perfect Wave / L'Ola Perfecta

In search of the Perfect Wave

01 December 2011 | Puerto Jimenez
01 December 2011 | Panama
04 November 2011 | CR-USA-CR
04 November 2011 | Costa Rica
04 November 2011 | Guanacaste
01 July 2011 | Panama City and North
15 June 2011 | Northern Costa Rica
13 June 2011 | Hueves to Marina Papagayo
13 June 2011 | Santa Elena Ollies
04 June 2011 | Nicaragua
08 May 2011 | Puesta Del Sol, Nicaragua
26 April 2011 | Bahia Del Sol
26 April 2011 | Huatulco
20 March 2011 | Acapulco
20 March 2011 | Ixtapa and Zihuatenejo
27 February 2011 | Manzanillo
19 February 2011 | Tenacatita and La Manzanilla
09 February 2011 | Bahia Chamela
25 January 2011 | Punta de Mita
23 January 2011 | La Cruz, Mexico

October Travels

04 November 2011 | CR-USA-CR
Eric
October
We got tired of sitting on the boat in the marina so we headed to the Annapolis Boat show, and a quick history tour of DC. We got to spend some time with Shawn, (Dawn's brother) Doreen, Jon and Christine.
Annapolis was great we took in a Navy game toured the Academy and love the maritime feel and history of Annapolis.
Next stop, Washington DC, we spent about a week touring museums, riding bikes in the capitol and we even made it out to Mount Vernon.
The highlight was the evening bike tour through the capitol.
Weather in Costa Rica has taken a turn for the worst we here from the Marina. A hurricane off Mexico and some tropical depressions in the Caribbean have sent wind and waves in to the Marina. We are told everyone on board the boats is getting seasick and it has been raining hard for days.
Thus we are postponing are return and taking the train to NYC.
The kids have never been on a train or to the City.
We spent four days, see the city, two Broadway shows 'Adams Family and Wicked" and Dawn and Whitney got the ultimate shopping fix on Fifth Ave.
We worked are way back South another train two planes and we got back to the boat in late October.

We are all ready to get moving towards Panama so are plan is to depart on Halloween. The Lisa Kay is going to stay a bit longer here in Papagayo so the kids will have one last blow out Early Halloween on Sunday the 30th. Lisa and Larry organized a great scavenger hunt for the kids and the Marina is sending off with a dinner party.
We can't say enough good about Dan and his staff at Marina Papagayo.
Everyone form the office to the dock hands we first class and I would be remiss if I did not compliment the Awesome staff of the Marina Dive Bar.
We will miss everyone and it is always difficult to leave but the show must go on and the show is on the Sea not at the dock.
We pushed off from our summer home in Papagayo at 5am on the Halloween 2011.
Vessel Name: perfectwave ( L'Ola Perfecta)
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau 57
Hailing Port: Seattle Wa. USA
Crew: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
About: Whitney 12 Tommy 9

Who: Eric, Dawn, Whitney, Tommy
Port: Seattle Wa. USA