Petrella European Tour

Sailing adventure

09 October 2013 | Bristol and Illogan
28 November 2012 | Illogan
13 November 2012 | Gallery
28 September 2012
26 September 2012 | Roscoff
02 September 2012 | L'aberwrac'h
02 September 2012 | St Evette
28 August 2012 | Benodet
25 August 2012 | St Gilles-Croix-De-Vie
18 August 2012
18 August 2012 | La Rochelle
12 August 2012 | St Jean de Luz
31 July 2012 | Guetaria
27 July 2012 | Hondarribia
25 July 2012 | Hondarribia
19 July 2012 | Hondarribia
13 July 2012 | St Jean de Luz

Basque Lager! Introducing Keler 18...

25 July 2012 | Hondarribia
Michael Wilson
On a more positive note - when walking back from the supermarket having restocked, we made a discovery! A street with lots of trees, people milling about, shops, and people sitting about the front of various bars having a good ol' chin wag. We decided to rest our weary limbs and have a drink and then the barman suggested I try a Basque lager called 'Keler'. The bottle was cold and I sipped the lager from the glass provided - wow that was NICE! I said to Kim as we walked back to the boat that it was probably the best lager I have ever tasted (listen up Colin from The Ship Inn Kingswear! and what's that Kim in the background? 'and you've tried the odd one or two!' lol) so if you can get your hands on a bottle it is a strong recommendation! Just be a little careful though as it is quite strong! I said to Kim on the way back 'this street is really nice which resulted in a blow to the arm (from Kim) once I had repeated that saying for about the 11th time. So we may be stuck here with a few problems with our electronics but at least we can go back to explore that street again!....
Comments
Vessel Name: Petrella
Vessel Make/Model: Moody 36
Hailing Port: Mylor (Falmouth)
Crew: Michael Wilson, Kimberley Cook, Bells, and Whistle
About: Petrella is a Moody 36 owned by Kim and Michael, with Kim's dogs Bells and Whistle providing assistance as they sail around Europe on a sailing adventure!
Social:

Petrella European Tour

Who: Michael Wilson, Kimberley Cook, Bells, and Whistle
Port: Mylor (Falmouth)