PIPEDREAM II

After Pipedream, a Westerly Centaur, taken to the Azores in JAC08, now PipedreamII (was Mr.Tinkles (really!)). Intention was RB&I and beyond ......

10 April 2015
07 April 2015
07 April 2015
07 April 2015
07 April 2015
07 April 2015
07 April 2015
06 March 2013
30 January 2013
20 January 2013 | Yateley
17 October 2010 | Titchmarsh Marina
25 September 2010
01 August 2010 | Rainy Cornwall
04 July 2010 | Stone Point
19 June 2010
28 May 2010
18 May 2010
01 May 2010 | Shotley MArina
24 April 2010

A long long overdue update ....

20 January 2013 | Yateley
Well, long overdue doesn't even come close .... Cutting a very long story very short, in the last 2 years, I have re-married (an old friend - a very long story !), bought the house of one's dreams, moved the boat to Portsmouth, BUT ...... lost touch with sailing. PD2 was bought with the main intention of entering the RWYC RB&I 2010 with Lindsey. That didn't happen, and with the changes just mentioned, sailing has taken very very much a back seat. Since the south coast holiday, I had a few sails on the east coast then moved the boat to Pmouth (with Ian !). After that the biggest thing that happened was a trip to Plymouth to see off JAC 2012. I also dried her out by myself which was a big step forward but the trips to Cowes haven't happened which is fine, as, actually, work is taking on a new meaning and significance. A complete rebuild of the Kiwi prop is needed which is knocking confidence and has been for a while. One of 2 things needs to happen now. Either PD2 starts to get used, or she needs to be sold and I need to return to sailing later in life. I am actually fine with this, but lo leave her languishing isn't the way forward. Watch this space ........
Comments
Vessel Name: Pipedream II
Vessel Make/Model: Beneteau First 345
Hailing Port: Portsmouth Harbour
Crew: Alan, Zoe and the boys
About: Scurvy ridden, good for nothing, over fed, over praised, over acknowledged and rubbish. But they make nice tea.
Extra: Life changes, and so do plans. Recent years have meant some very big changes for me personally, and to sailing plans too. But ..... happiness now has a true depth, and without that .... then what is the point !!.

Who we are :

Who: Alan, Zoe and the boys
Port: Portsmouth Harbour