Piper Adventures

Hope Town - Marsh Harbour - Treasure Cay

18 March 2015
Photo is of the lead vehicle for the 'Worlds Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade' sponsored by the Strawberry Monkey Yacht Club in Marsh Harbor, Abaco.

3-17-2015: Left Hope Town and gave up my prime mooring ball spot for harbor watching in front of the office for the Hope Town Inn and Marina. There are pictures of the marina grounds in the photo gallery.

Went to the anchorage in Marsh Harbour to join in the festivities for St. Patrick's Day parade. Walk 100' and receive a beer, another 100' feet and a green jello shot, another 100' and green rum punch at Snappas. Sailors will do anything for a free drink! Harry and Finola were all dressed up in their finest Irish attire and photos will be uploaded soon. Joe Frost was there and we all had dinner later at Wally's. Check out Joe's hat in the photos.

3-18-2015: Off to Maxwell's for provisions and a stop for the last time at the KFC. Another gorgeous day just like the past couple of weeks. Motored 14 miles to Treasure Cay for Donna to see the most 3.5 mile beautiful beach on the Sea of Abaco and spent 4 hours there....she loved it. Anchored out and not sure what tomorrow brings.
Comments
Vessel Name: "No Sched..."
Vessel Make/Model: Catalina 42 MkII
Hailing Port: Solomons Island, MD
Crew: Jerry and Donna Taylor
About:
We celebrated our 42th wedding anniversary on Sept. 14, 2016. We have had power boats, sailboats - Venture 22, Catalina 25, a Soverel 30 that we raced for 27 years and cruised some in. We raced mainly around the Patuxent River, mid-Chesapeake Bay. [...]
"No Sched..."'s Photos - Main
Photos taken since purchase of "No Sched..." in May 2016.
16 Photos
Created 16 January 2017
115 Photos
Created 8 March 2015
120 Photos
Created 2 February 2015
120 Photos
Created 14 January 2015
Travels of Piper going down the Intracoastal Waterway
120 Photos
Created 30 October 2014