MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Tom Ford YvesSaintLaurent as creative director

09 March 2012
Tom Ford YvesSaintLaurent as creative director of the works when the least depreciation range brand: Chanel, and it had to be KarlLagerfeld's FantasyTweed (with the cash register line silk flowers) of fabrics of traditional suit skirt, camellia design silk lining, hem fell in with chain. The original price usually in 8 fold the tenders. In Hollywood area, for second-hand unlined upper garment market customers younger and attract Asian (especially Japan) customer patronage, 36 and 38 can even standard to the same price. In New York, for the service object more for "society lady" and European customers, it was 40 42 and the most desirable. Shorting the fastest: to the single product categories for, in turn, coat, even the body skirt, suit, late outfit, blouse, skirt, trousers. Among them, the pure natural fabrics (real silk, double-sided? Little sheep, large area bud silk), Nancy elegant clipping, the most popular. Unless it is a Pucci, other design more inconspicuous without limit the season. For branding, Philips Lim, Marc Jacobs, not necessarilyChristian Louboutin CollectionMiuMiu price is high, but it is easy to move. Highest asked: ChristianLacroix, of that was supposed to be for heavy and complicated and stack, now just is a kind of art attitude. In the 90 s and outspoken British Voyage, the candy colors of velvet ribbons edge wool lacecardigan, at that time the retail price of $two thousand a, now, more and more difficult to meet. TomFord era of Gucci, the share of the Ming dao gun, not sorry to the sharp sexy, still the followers; Tom Ford's Yves SaintLaurent, for he steering a short time, and become pity expensive. The handbag: LouisVuitton08 chun xia's B-quatre handbags once roll out quickly short selling, the future will be in the secondary market also as depreciation range at least the 2 big "bag" king: LouisVuitton, Hermes. Among them, LV each big classical money, can with close to 8, 9 discount clinch a deal. Hermes to follow, still Kelly and around Birkin, colourful the crocodile skin color design most sought-after, or even increase clinch a deal. Shorting the fastest: Chanel and Prada, Chloe, Mulberry same kind new, very easy to get rid of it, but the depreciation price usually 5 fold to 6 fold. Leather Blondie: by the DeanGiwa legend, originally was business old shoes stand, the results for the development of super soft, a little quick whiff Aaron of color, though not necessarily offer supreme, but for a joker and especially easy to move.
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Comments

About & Links