MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

the impact on two big features of the tide

29 March 2012
Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish


Now is the most fire word is?Jimmy Choo "To force" there is no doubt that topped the list. However, and how many people know, it is a Japanese word, from funny cartoon "monkey: the end of the voyage".

If add curtilage, the elder sister, Laurie, control, wanting, spit slot... Not between perception, we're in the third Japanese word tide of the impact.

Different from before, the impact on two big features of the tide, one is the cartoon language primarily, 2 it is most vocabulary is not new, "to force" as an example, JinYiCi very much, but not interfering with it quickly flied red.

The use of the Japanese word, will affect the development of the Chinese themselves? How to face up to foreign words tide impact? In shock behind the tide, implied the imbalanced how? All of which, thought-provoking.

Modern Japanese word three huge influx

The first is after the war, the encounter of a Japanese people to defeat the climax of the study, a large number of translation, introduces the Japanese books, make many Japanese word into the country, society, revolution, feelings, it is at this moment to enter.

The second is the early reform and opening up, the Japanese became a study example, Japanese film, novels, very popular, such as victory, Shinkansen words, heel come in.

The third was the last ten years, the Japanese cartoon, online and in under the influence of the elder sister, to force, and has become a new fashion wanting, etc.

The embodiment of the cultural divide

An influx of Japanese word, WangJinSi think that there are two reasons: it is a Japanese high attention vocabulary, and the second is the cultural divide between.

"For" also have side effects
Cheap Christian Louboutin
The Japanese word influx, convenient we and the world of communication, but also have drawbacks.

On one hand, Japanese and Chinese different contexts, many Japanese words in Japanese may be accurate, but into Chinese in ambiguity. On the other hand, "an influx of foreign words, also can affect our culture self-esteem, in the long run, will cause the objective results cultural colonization."

Lack of power word should reflect on

"Must face up to that, over the years, we make new words in the speed and the economic development speed is not synchronized, it shows we in the cultural development of some problems." WangJinSi said, "to force" is the foreign words, Chinese JinYiCi has a lot of, but so loud, including the word, image, did not, it can be popular, it is side of god that. WangJinSi said he also like to use the word "to force".
Yves Saint Laurent
In contrast, we create new words mostly didn't so sunshine, enterprising, much is small three, play the soy sauce, push-ups, drink water death, like god horse. And create the set each other off becomes an interest slowly vocabulary, is to some serious distortion of the vocabulary, and debase dwarf, such as images, miss, comrade, etc.

"The change of vocabulary, reflect our ideal socialist spiritual are blurring, besides funny, XianChe, lack of new words more appealing, and it is the state of the cynics, to the Japanese word brought into space." WangJinSi said.

Confidence and creation is the solution

To change the present situation of the Japanese word influx, will be more big time up and down in culture, will solve the problem of cultural creativity, but face the topic of discussion for many years, how to promote?

WangJinSi said, confident and creation is the solution.

First of all, from the environment of construction, reduce the box, let culture creator have more freedom to play space; Second, in the culture construction to have more investment; Third, grasp the high-end industry.
Comments

About & Links