MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Have the political not interested in anything

29 March 2012
Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes between countries, it is a remarkable and economic relationship. Chinese people have a saying goes, money makes the mare go. In the world today, a strong state and in the international society's voice, and all of the country depends on how much money in his pocket. With money, to what industry development can be, just like the United States, asians, economic prosperity, from countries all over the world can be a postponement of the best talent for it to all areas of development efforts.

Christian Louboutins Sale
Different age has different economic growth point, now communication around the world is becoming more and more frequent and close, markets have been whole unification, culture and regional differences are not problems, production technology has also not barriers and obstacles, it is like a McDonald's hamburger, in New York, Tokyo, Istanbul, Beijing, is almost a taste, so, the products are about, how to obtain competitive advantage? How to let their country, and the state of business interests to make piles, also let the people across the country have also to be stained with a point light, follow common wealthy well-off society? These are now the governments need to solve the biggest problem.
Christian Louboutin

So, can make the products have high value-added design was mentioned the direct leadership of government intervention and policy category, a lot of the development of the country experience shows that it is indeed increase economic growth point of a very powerful magic weapon, and there are a lot of countries experience is worth our using for reference: the British as early as the industrial revolution will have a taste to develop and promote reaped the benefits of design, so now offering up again in this face the standard, and hope can reappear the glorious past time, no longer only followed the United States; France and Germany is not to mention, the two countries the design tradition has always been deep, a fashion industry is famous, a simply to the strict and rational design is the source of the modern design in Germany; And the new popularity of some small countries also don't fiddle, Scandinavian countries, all small territory and lack of resources, but for the development of the design about the state of strong economic growth for many country dust; And Japan, is the whole Asia development designed to enhance national economic competitiveness of a typical.
Manolo Blahnik

the impact on two big features of the tide

29 March 2012
Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish


Now is the most fire word is?Jimmy Choo "To force" there is no doubt that topped the list. However, and how many people know, it is a Japanese word, from funny cartoon "monkey: the end of the voyage".

If add curtilage, the elder sister, Laurie, control, wanting, spit slot... Not between perception, we're in the third Japanese word tide of the impact.

Different from before, the impact on two big features of the tide, one is the cartoon language primarily, 2 it is most vocabulary is not new, "to force" as an example, JinYiCi very much, but not interfering with it quickly flied red.

The use of the Japanese word, will affect the development of the Chinese themselves? How to face up to foreign words tide impact? In shock behind the tide, implied the imbalanced how? All of which, thought-provoking.

Modern Japanese word three huge influx

The first is after the war, the encounter of a Japanese people to defeat the climax of the study, a large number of translation, introduces the Japanese books, make many Japanese word into the country, society, revolution, feelings, it is at this moment to enter.

The second is the early reform and opening up, the Japanese became a study example, Japanese film, novels, very popular, such as victory, Shinkansen words, heel come in.

The third was the last ten years, the Japanese cartoon, online and in under the influence of the elder sister, to force, and has become a new fashion wanting, etc.

The embodiment of the cultural divide

An influx of Japanese word, WangJinSi think that there are two reasons: it is a Japanese high attention vocabulary, and the second is the cultural divide between.

"For" also have side effects
Cheap Christian Louboutin
The Japanese word influx, convenient we and the world of communication, but also have drawbacks.

On one hand, Japanese and Chinese different contexts, many Japanese words in Japanese may be accurate, but into Chinese in ambiguity. On the other hand, "an influx of foreign words, also can affect our culture self-esteem, in the long run, will cause the objective results cultural colonization."

Lack of power word should reflect on

"Must face up to that, over the years, we make new words in the speed and the economic development speed is not synchronized, it shows we in the cultural development of some problems." WangJinSi said, "to force" is the foreign words, Chinese JinYiCi has a lot of, but so loud, including the word, image, did not, it can be popular, it is side of god that. WangJinSi said he also like to use the word "to force".
Yves Saint Laurent
In contrast, we create new words mostly didn't so sunshine, enterprising, much is small three, play the soy sauce, push-ups, drink water death, like god horse. And create the set each other off becomes an interest slowly vocabulary, is to some serious distortion of the vocabulary, and debase dwarf, such as images, miss, comrade, etc.

"The change of vocabulary, reflect our ideal socialist spiritual are blurring, besides funny, XianChe, lack of new words more appealing, and it is the state of the cynics, to the Japanese word brought into space." WangJinSi said.

Confidence and creation is the solution

To change the present situation of the Japanese word influx, will be more big time up and down in culture, will solve the problem of cultural creativity, but face the topic of discussion for many years, how to promote?

WangJinSi said, confident and creation is the solution.

First of all, from the environment of construction, reduce the box, let culture creator have more freedom to play space; Second, in the culture construction to have more investment; Third, grasp the high-end industry.

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

26 March 2012
Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy
" I like girls wear high heels, not to say a girl, but appreciate all wear high-heeled shoes girl. Girls wear high heels, will appear very tall, also more sexy."Cheap Christian Louboutin
A Qiang (25years old, height 183cm ) -- the same people, different gas
" My girlfriend height 163cm, she wear flat shoes, I took her shoulders and very comfortable, feel her delicacy, I have a desire to protect; and she wears high heels when, suddenly there is an aura, Manolo Blahnikvery confident, very attractive, and a bit arrogant, then I will go on to lead her hand."
Adam (28years old, height 186cm ) -- the most important integral collocation
" The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful, I have no special feeling, mainly depends on whether the overall matches nature. Different shapes with different shoes, there is no absolute. A man, not so the details, I can only see a whole person, a modeling."
For high heel shoes, men and women, public opinions are divergent., so from the health and medical perspective, expert is to see how? This time we consulted the Hangzhou city hospital orthopedic physician to Li Maoqiang.Yves Saint Laurent

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

26 March 2012
Buy high heels, to shake the heel
Characters: Kitty age:20 years old height:161cm ideal heel height:8 ~ 10cm
There is a tall close friend Kitty, height 170cm, they were almost follow like a shadow. " But go together I feel too short, and she felt too high. So I began to wear high heels, at first, feel very tired, is used to it now, and a little, will also be confident. 8 ~ 10cm with high is that at least, in order to catch up with my close friend."Cheap Christian Louboutin
Kitty has now acquired a wearing high heels ability, for her part, wedges and7 cm below the slightly thicker with, as long as not to lift heavy weights or hurry, she can be up to8~ 10cm, high heels, she can hold. Of course, this is to rely on "hard":" just began to wear, postural instability, the body can not balance, especially walking Lu or downhill, it will fall. Manolo BlahnikBut the practice for a long time, will be able to grasp the center of gravity. Now choose a shoe, I will go to shake the heel, must be stable enough, I would buy. There is a little loose, or one is crooked, then look I don't buy."Christian Louboutin

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

23 March 2012
Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds
Money news network" Girl, Go" heels contest," lady Boulter" won the iPad Award
Report from our correspondent, snow mountain, wild, boiling. Just this past Valentine's day, by those crazy feet heels to dominate.
On the morning of 10, in the Anji Jiangnan Tianchi Lake Tianhuangping track, many 100money reported net netizen participate in this engrossing" Girl, Go" heels Parkour contest.Christian Louboutin
You see, five or six year old friends ran desperately, young girls rushed a cheerful, nearly seventy years old people also come loose bones and muscles100-metre women high heel run, men's 100 meters run, male and female50 meter running back even snow throwing shoes, a hurdle through, the rest is a heroes and behind their men.Christian Louboutin Outlet
The final girl of 26 years old Zhang Qiping won the first, also harvest festival awards iPad one belongs to her. You know, the" female Boulter" but on foot 10 cm high heels, ran the100 meters in 18seconds, and petite she, or even girls throwing shoes furthest from the player. Really be a" small, large energy." After the competition ended, enough players also free to experience a Jiangnan Tianchi ski, bamboo forest in the romantic spring, have said that next year's high heels match never absent, another fight.Alexander

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

23 March 2012
Slimming wear high-heeled shoes
Office workers how to lose weight fast effective? Experts believe that aerobic exercise can help to quickly eliminate fat. Of course, pay attention to some details of life is also very important.
High leg: every day to maintain the do 50leg lifts, not only exercise the body and hip results can be achieved, and this movement at home can be easily completed.Manolo Blahnik
Watch TV while movement: hip1/3sits on the sofa and watch TV at the same time, in feel, especially of the hip in effort into it, as far as possible to maintain this position, believe that TV set watching down, coxal muscle will have the obvious promotion.
Often climb the stairs : according to the investigation" fortress" sister buttocks the warped, reason is the relief of Chongqing people every day in mountain state. Determined, from now on, every day to and from work or home as long as there are stairs must climb, don't make the lazy sit elevator.Yves Saint Laurent
Wear high heels: often wear high-heeled shoes not only can make women look higher, but it can also exercise to the hips, tighten abdominal muscles. According to the United States to study, wear high-heeled shoes to walk woman will unconsciously accept buttocks, abdomen, thereby effectively make the buttocks and abdominal muscles.Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale
Overall after losing weight, be careful not to let the local obesity looking, especially long-term office, every hour to walk around, so that the lower body circulation gets better. In addition, must straighten your back, neck and shoulder will relax such, avoid neck tight sense of pain.

About & Links