MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Merchants during the festival make big sales and not new

05 March 2012
Merchants during the festival make big sales and not new. But in this recession, but become extraordinary discount low-not only in the downtown area, net-a-porter. Com shopping site on the situation and also very similar. In history, it is difficult to find a time, the cost of luxury goods have been like this cut casually. This tells us, purchasing gold season. After all, Christmas party is approaching, and network shopping than the freight high discount character, also almost negligible. Christian Louboutin Shoes SaleHere are 10 year for you is worth having sheet is tasted, for you catch up with annual shopping last bus to help him out. NO. 1 black suit coat the business suit, can say is every girl almirah some basic money is also a star street snap exposure rate of one of the highest single product. Cultivate one's morality, tapper, torn, shrink version of, big yards, academic...... NO. 2 even wear body heat is undoubtedly Jumpsuit holding chun xia most of IN a tide restoring ancient ways, even continue to qiu dong, the originally used to give the pilot parachute and protection of the athletes keeps one-piece was highfashion hot hold-Chanel, Hermè S, Yves Saint Laurent, StellaMcCartney, Vivienne Westwood...... NO. 3 bud silk dress in the fashion industry, bud silk is full of temptation, however it slender tender traits, with well, easy to fall into stereotypes, therefore it becomes the object of difficult challenges designers. The last big heat or 2006 bud silk connects tongether (Balenciaga white bud silk), this time to appear. NO. 4 the stream of low fork pants this slipping, confuse pants is the skirt is low to the fork pants, the Hong Kong people referred to it as low waves/turnip/rice excrement pants, though a bit rude but very image, actually in the traditional aesthetic view eyes, this low was not pretty dang pants, but since the stream of sichuan long the ling is master by mainstream fashionable circle accept even the rewards.
Comments

About & Links