MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

The street pats the favorite guest street pats object have two kinds

12 March 2012
The street pats the favorite guest street pats object have two kinds of people: one kind is tie-in da, a "shocking" is the effect. There is another division crowd: the stars, model, the other is the common people. The street pats is essentially the ability of test match, with model for star it is their natural an ace in the hole. Generally speaking Hollywood actress or models at ordinary times the dress up to all "practical wind", Christian Louboutin Shoes Salehigh-heeled shoes, small business suit, small formal attire, scarf and star flavour is dye-in-the-wood sunglasses are relatively easy to control the sheet is tasted. But Hollywood actress who has the collocation of also is uneven, but the transfer of tie-in ace will happen to coincide to give you a message: the overall image only need a single product characteristics, to highlight the importance and don't all outstanding. For example, you choose a low bosom dress and your chest and plump enough, so don't take back legs!! All come to light. And fashionable single product also not too blind choices, such as popular this year flower, case grain with navy wind you the body when tide with sheet is tasted, the results of effect it became a butterfly. For the broader population will tell us, in addition to study the model the collocation of star seems to also there are many places where need to pay attention to, let's take a concrete analysis of some street need to pay attention to place. 1 don't pose too contrived, if you're not a professional model is not to imitate the model in the magazine the concave and convex model. Of course also not too casually, otherwise the street pats guest goes home will cut out pictures of you. 2 don't use some similar outside the mainstream of shooting Angle, don't dress up as "card wow Iraq" expression, also don't do "ye" gesture. Natural, smile never wrong. 3 don't too believe photographer. Especially pay attention don't let photographers open flash, and know that many female star died in the photographer's flash hands. 4 unless you want to in the network world with "FengJie" or "sister lotus" attitude popular network, or otherwise it will not install "ray" or find some "shocking" scene, famous or walk the path. Actress Halle Berry (Halle Berry) appear street, dressed in black Riller&Fount brand big U hanging brought t-shirts black Leggings with seven points, carrying style and vertical brought the echo gray "pocket" bag. Actress Christine kauvara Rachel (KristinCavallari) dressed in a big this year heat HaiHunShan Yves Saint Laurent collocation of hate the days of high heels, Ray-Ban pilot glasses with MichaelKors handbags, relaxed modelling and genial smile bring out the best in each other. Lady GAGA's "the deer hoof" by her heels over half platinum bag to make enough attention, GAGA walk be careful if yo miss fell down the result can very serious. Oscar-winning actress Mary the goliath (MarionCotillard) dressed in Lefranc Ferran metal color paillette wipes bosom of even the body appear pants, the leg design handsome cool fashion and reveal a bone is tall. Taiwan model sui tang accident appeared international horticultural expo garden. The apricot chiffon cake skirt collocation to restore ancient ways JinKuan belt, wear with color rivets scoop-back cool boots, long grey scarf do ma3 jia3 collocation is very well. More wonderful content please attention...
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Comments

About & Links