MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Hidden rules are everywhere

12 March 2012
Hidden rules are everywhere, especially on the red carpet. How to like on the red carpet stars that charming? So please ask you on the red carpet these fashionable unspoken rules. 1. Play colour actually don't have to Julianne Moore or MarciaCross that a head of natural flame red hair and white color of skin, also can produce amazing colour effect. But, what kind of color most lining the color of your skin and hair,Christian Louboutin Collection that you have to get a clearer. Don't simply that you only suitable for extremely limited range of colors, instead, to be the best Stylist, the different color lifted to their face side, try it exactly which a few kinds of color to highlight the most can be the perfect foil the color of skin, his eyes and hair. Generally speaking, red and coral red such warm color for palm brown hair color, cool color is suitable for blond man; and But there are numerous colors, including the gold and silver, and is suitable for all hair color or color of skin. If can't confirm, you can drag on a girlfriends to go shopping together, when you try to different colour, let her give you the second suggestion and see how the line you what color. In the 2003 Academy Awards ceremony, Julianne Moore in TomFord design by Yves Saint Laurent bright green late outfit 2. Exaggerated clothing or glittering jewelry (but only two things) CateBlanchett this kind of blue popcorn dress, with flower cloth and elegant silk scarves, itself has been very tension very charming. And the ears of the button type diamond clips in add a spark remaining, not make public the mirror. I'd like to suggest is, to make clothes or accessories become the focus of the whole body flashing, and not let both be a focus to compete against each other. For example, do not take any modified sleeveless dew shoulder black skirt, can match the diamond necklace and bracelet or thick pair of earrings style heavy and complicated. Plain coloured late outfit and neuter color is the color of jewelry best background partner. In addition, if the creases in clothes, bowknot ribbons and bead piece, the modification of the details, so it should be as simple deserve, in this case, that is not to say that you have to bare the (of course if you're young and beautiful, so this is your biggest capital and highlight the), but at least you should choose more temperate, compare diminutive jewelry.
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Comments

About & Links