MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

KateMoss Topshop out Christmas series

16 March 2012
In January the dress will be an auction, and all these income will be given to AgeUk, a support of the old people to charity. Sounds fully staffed. At the same time, KateMoss Topshop out Christmas series, this series of day with an Oriental characteristics and late outfit, Christian Louboutins Salebut also Topshop first launched pajamas. For fans, for example, it is undoubtedly a a spray blood sales promotion strategy. Only can send the technique are specialize in business scope to spread wide supremo: Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Versace you it is difficult to find a way of life but not involving fashion branded the names of the Armani field. From fashion to household from cosmetics to the hotel industry, GiorgioAmarni had filled the energy let a person be at the same time, the overall development attitude, for the whole Armani laid a solid, brand more complete impression. The same is expert, more like KarlLagerfeld personal brand management with sound and color, he can commercials, make movies, as image spokesperson, become social star, both the three fashion brand design work, and at the same time, still can make energy and trendy brand play cross-border, much more people trust is the luxury brand, as Karl has become his public training I fans, his personal is the quality of security. Manolo BlahnikHeard, even a number of recent new to the final AlexanderWang because of fashion design success and the 56-point thrashing, he will and joint development of shiseido Maquillage brand in 12 cosmetics, including lipstick and eye shadow kept sent master biography consolidate legend supremo: Chanel, Gucci, Valention last summer, fashion movie theaters gathers. First the cannes film festival Valention family of the premiere of "the last emperor", followed by XuanChuanQi high-powered the Theseptember issue "will follow. During this with a four department about the "CocoChanel" young lady of the movie. Fashionable circle nothing can pick down skin, meet the curiosity of the world. Even so, there are still another house started being going to monuments dedicated for themselves, this is the Gucci family. The RidleyScott plan will Gucci family story back to the big screen,. Angelina Jolie has agreed to play the heroine PatriziaReggiani (as she was charged with murder in 1995 to hire their hurt ex-husband MaurizioGucci and in 1999 was sentenced to 29 years). It is said that, from 2007 to the preparations for this film will also be invited as Ridley LeonardoDiCaprio Maurizio. No doubt, if the journey, the family movie based on Gucci, cast will be more than a fashion any movie, will also be Gucci family has brought unprecedented attention rate.
Yves Saint Laurent
Comments

About & Links