seas

Vessel Name: asdsafxzc
12 April 2012
10 April 2012
10 April 2012
09 April 2012
07 April 2012
05 April 2012
Recent Blog Posts
14 April 2012

The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.

Roberto Cavalli is the famous Italian herve leger designer Robert Cavalli. He designed world-renowned clothing brand specifically for young people. Since the company was founded in the 1960s, the wild and sexy style has become the vanguard of fashion, become the most "wild" brand in Milan fashion circles. [...]

10 April 2012

Pants

10 April 2012

Fannie company

The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently [...]

Three classic jeans brand in china

17 April 2012


LEE jeans have the fine hand, so the fine qualities are numerous. The brand never sticks to the past, has always created an innovative design, and thus always makes its supporters refreshing. LEE Basic is five classic styles with the fashion of a different cut; Chinos LEE is casual twill pants, has many styles. The traditional Rough Rider with the high quality and the trend of cutting and packing techniques became the symbol of LEE product assurance and market status .Lee’s long history makes it become one of the mainstream of American jeans, whether traditional or avant-garde point , its products maintain a certain standard and value. In the U.S., the three traditional denim brand Levi Strauss (Levi’s), the Wrangler and the LEE, Calvin Klein brand are considered as the fashion herve leger denim, and have the distinction from traditional cowboy. The history of Levi Strauss is the oldest, the Wrangler denim style is the most rich, LEE is the best-selling popularity and used in the most wide. LEE models are suitable for the wide crowd. Relatively the customer base is naturally wide. Today, LEE has been selling more than 200 countries and regions in the world. In 1995, jeans which have the century’s records officially declared China.
The source of article :Three classic jeans brand in china---www.ilikeherveleger.com welcome To Free Reproduced.

The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.

14 April 2012
Roberto Cavalli is the famous Italian herve leger designer Robert Cavalli. He designed world-renowned clothing brand specifically for young people. Since the company was founded in the 1960s, the wild and sexy style has become the vanguard of fashion, become the most "wild" brand in Milan fashion circles. Roberto Cavalli has practically become synonymous of leopard fashion CAVALLI was designed for young people .it was founded by the famous Italian designer ROBERTO CAVALLI. Cavalli becomes the unique representative image outside the fashion trend. In Their creation you can see conflicts of different materials everywhere. The two different materials are mixed together. It mix simplicity with luxurious extravagance, it is two extremes of temperament. It walks between formal elegance and casual; crumble a combination of rigid theory. Double features, can be restrained or unrestrained has become a new generation of aesthetic orientation. This year, brocade, chiffon, velvet, silk, leather, furs, precious stones, crystal, to be a complicated manual Baroque embroidery, wear mixing bohemian and Byzantine Chan Kim effects, ethereal chiffon brocade, contracted Noble Topaz, the color of various shades of burgundy, sapphire and other precious stones.

The source of article :The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.--www.ilikeherveleger.com welcome To Free Reproduced.

Ports in International Fashion Week

12 April 2012

with the eternal pursuit of sophisticated fabrics and high-end technology, each season the Ports showed the latest series of women herve leger uk and men cloth, present the top handmade masterpiece and trend in the New York Fashion Week and Milan Fashion WeeK. It create modern city people’s mental outlook in countless classic style. Ports show has always been highly sought after star, the previous show field stars sitting front row become the current benchmark: the rock star Bryan Adams look at the fashion show on the choice of the Ports in the first time, the number one figure in the fashion industry, the United States “VOGUE” editor Anna Wintour sat front row to see the show, actress Sarah Michelle Geller, Lindsay, of Sloane, Sophia Bush, Amy Smart, teen idol singer Mandy Moore, etc., they are the Ports of loyal customers. Hilton Group’s heir Nicky Hilton, New York real estate giant Donald Trump Group’s daughter, Ivanka the Trump, appear several times to join in, Ivanka Trump praised: “Ports are timeless, and lead the fashion!” There is some i-Chinese star faces.n the Ports star-studded front row passenger Xu Jinglei, Gigi Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Chang Han.
The source of article :Ports in International Fashion Week---www.buygorgeousdress.com welcome To Free Reproduced.

Jake Jones man cloths

12 April 2012


Jack Jones is one of the major brands in the Danish Bestseller Group. The JACKJONES brand was born in 1972; its simple and pure style attracts the world’s chasing the ball fashion men’s eyes. It is on behalf of the European fashion brand of men. Jack Jones is equipped with the image of the store in 18 countries and regions around the world. Jack Jones clothing is designed to alert, wise, well-educated, hot loyalty to the social activities of men. They are modern with its own unique feel, while concerned about the trend of the modern man of the international fashion market. Brand design focuses on the internationalization of the brand’s design philosophy, the pursuit of urban plot. The brand emphasizes the unique feeling of the men of modern clothing. Its sales object contains the elite from all walks of life and fashion-sensitive men. Jack Jones brand is very caring to the younger generation. They are especially sensitive to a group of fashion keen insight. They live in a complex metropolis, therefore grade maverick, they likes to jump out from the general public. Jake Jones create a space of their choice for these smart, energetic young people .
The source of article : Jake Jones man cloths---www.mybeautifuldress.net welcome To Free Reproduced.

Pants

10 April 2012


At the beginning of autumn, the wardrobe of the girls begins to “shake”. Pants began to appear in our perspective. A good version of type pants is a single product to build a good physique, it is essential. But not every man’s leg type like a long and straight model. It will need to use the pants to the modified legs. Now I offer you four kinds of leg type Weapon and teach you cleverly hidden defects. If your leg is relatively thick and even inconsistent and thigh ratio, you can choose the right trouser leg designed flared pants to cover the defects on the leg shape. Speaker’s type can show your thin thighs, and lengthen the leg line; waist style is the icing on the cake. Do not choose the length to just above the calf pants, because eyes rest on the position of the gat leg, so it is more likely to cause the illusion of thick legs. In the fall you like to wear leggings, but it will appear fat leg. Is there any way to solve it? Calf thick MM must bear in mind, Do not try any other color except black leggings. Do not think that the dark can be thin, however, on the contrary, dark blue, dark brown base
Pants and bright, compared to white leggings fertility effect, is not bad! Of course, in stocking selection, the best choice is to choose the length to the ankle, exposing the ankle can be pulled one-way. However, I prefer to wear herve leger the without silk stocking. Those packages leg jeans, pencil pants should also be replace .all the slightly relaxed style with a tight little shirt is beautiful and has a type.
The source of article : Pants--www.buygorgeousdress.com welcome To Free Reproduced.

Fannie company

10 April 2012
The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently has nearly 4,300 employees. Annual sales are nearly 500 million Yuan; annual export volume is 6 million. In September 2005, the brand (bra) won the most authoritative highest honor – the title of “China Top Brand”. Nifen Company’s production plant area is 39,000 square meters; it mainly produces bra, underwear, pajamas, swimwear, functional underwear, warm clothes and other products. Brand shows characteristics of the brand by stylish, comfortable, elegant, international style. It is the perfect embodiment of beautify. The major brand is to meet the 25-40 year-old corporate white-collar workers and civil servants as their main occupation. I believe that if you wear Nifen bra in site of the herve leger, you will look more confidence and sexy. It also takes into account the free employed needs. It meets the needs of society’s middle and upper sales market.
The source of article :Fannie company---www.mybeautifuldress.net welcome To Free Reproduced.

About & Links