seas

Vessel Name: asdsafxzc
12 April 2012
10 April 2012
10 April 2012
09 April 2012
07 April 2012
05 April 2012
Recent Blog Posts
14 April 2012

The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.

Roberto Cavalli is the famous Italian herve leger designer Robert Cavalli. He designed world-renowned clothing brand specifically for young people. Since the company was founded in the 1960s, the wild and sexy style has become the vanguard of fashion, become the most "wild" brand in Milan fashion circles. [...]

10 April 2012

Pants

10 April 2012

Fannie company

The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently [...]

Company Profile

07 April 2012



The Bosideng Business Men dress is one of the largest and most technologically advanced garment production enterprises. China Brand Strategy Promotion Committee in 2002 was elected as the "international competitiveness, one of the 16th National Congress of Chinese famous enterprises to enter to the world famous". In 2005, Bosideng brand value is7.021 billion Yuan. The Bosideng positively developed. The company has strong alliance with the American Dupont, Jacques, France, Japan's Itochu to jointly explore the international market. "Bosideng" Down successful enter Japan, the United States, Canada, Russia, Switzerland and other countries. It joined hands a large number of well-known international brand partners such as NIKE, BOSS, TOMMY, GAP, POLO, and ELLE. The Bosideng made efforts to build international brand. Bosideng comprehensively promote the brand diversification strategy, investment in the construction of over 50 thousand square meters of the Bosideng business casual clothing base. It tries to expand the Bosideng business men's series. The Bosideng Business Men dress was founded in 2000. it a subsidiary. The initial investment is 50 million Yuan to operate the Bosideng business men series. The strategy of the Bosideng business men set five management areas, the brand Promotion Center, the center of product development, marketing and service center, logistics center and terminal management center.
The source of article : Company Profile www.buygorgeousdress.com welcome To Free Reproduced.
Comments

About & Links