seas

Vessel Name: asdsafxzc
12 April 2012
10 April 2012
10 April 2012
09 April 2012
07 April 2012
05 April 2012
Recent Blog Posts
14 April 2012

The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.

Roberto Cavalli is the famous Italian herve leger designer Robert Cavalli. He designed world-renowned clothing brand specifically for young people. Since the company was founded in the 1960s, the wild and sexy style has become the vanguard of fashion, become the most "wild" brand in Milan fashion circles. [...]

10 April 2012

Pants

10 April 2012

Fannie company

The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently [...]

Fannie company

10 April 2012
The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently has nearly 4,300 employees. Annual sales are nearly 500 million Yuan; annual export volume is 6 million. In September 2005, the brand (bra) won the most authoritative highest honor – the title of “China Top Brand”. Nifen Company’s production plant area is 39,000 square meters; it mainly produces bra, underwear, pajamas, swimwear, functional underwear, warm clothes and other products. Brand shows characteristics of the brand by stylish, comfortable, elegant, international style. It is the perfect embodiment of beautify. The major brand is to meet the 25-40 year-old corporate white-collar workers and civil servants as their main occupation. I believe that if you wear Nifen bra in site of the herve leger, you will look more confidence and sexy. It also takes into account the free employed needs. It meets the needs of society’s middle and upper sales market.
The source of article :Fannie company---www.mybeautifuldress.net welcome To Free Reproduced.

Comments

About & Links