seas

Vessel Name: asdsafxzc
12 April 2012
10 April 2012
10 April 2012
09 April 2012
07 April 2012
05 April 2012
Recent Blog Posts

No blog posts yet...

Ports in International Fashion Week

12 April 2012

with the eternal pursuit of sophisticated fabrics and high-end technology, each season the Ports showed the latest series of women herve leger uk and men cloth, present the top handmade masterpiece and trend in the New York Fashion Week and Milan Fashion WeeK. It create modern city people’s mental outlook in countless classic style. Ports show has always been highly sought after star, the previous show field stars sitting front row become the current benchmark: the rock star Bryan Adams look at the fashion show on the choice of the Ports in the first time, the number one figure in the fashion industry, the United States “VOGUE” editor Anna Wintour sat front row to see the show, actress Sarah Michelle Geller, Lindsay, of Sloane, Sophia Bush, Amy Smart, teen idol singer Mandy Moore, etc., they are the Ports of loyal customers. Hilton Group’s heir Nicky Hilton, New York real estate giant Donald Trump Group’s daughter, Ivanka the Trump, appear several times to join in, Ivanka Trump praised: “Ports are timeless, and lead the fashion!” There is some i-Chinese star faces.n the Ports star-studded front row passenger Xu Jinglei, Gigi Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Chang Han.
The source of article :Ports in International Fashion Week---www.buygorgeousdress.com welcome To Free Reproduced.
Comments

About & Links