Anchored in the Caribbean

To be a sailor and live a shore in the Caribbean.

06 July 2010 | Puerto Rico, Ponce
16 May 2010
18 January 2010
14 January 2010
08 January 2010
04 January 2010
01 January 2010
31 December 2009 | La Romana
05 October 2009
01 October 2009 | DR, Zar-Par
02 March 2009 | Marina Zar-Par, DR

Something to start with

02 March 2009 | Marina Zar-Par, DR
SUN!
I don't know how many blogs I'v started, type 4 posts and then never returned to them again. I mean what should I type about that would be to any interest at all for somebody else? Well I have come to a conclusion on that one. It doesn't need to mean anything to anyone, just to me. Now how was that for a cliché?

Well to tell you one thing I'm a sailor, o you already guest that? Sorry then...hmm well I'm not sailing around the world. But neither am I in my own country. I'm a Swedish girl married to a Dominican man. We live a shore thou most of the tome we spend next to the water.

You see my husband is a boat brokerage, actually he is manager for the first brokerage program in the Dominican Republic. It have about 6 month and they are doing pretty good. Our boat and his job is in Boca Chica, Marina Zar-Par. Nice place for cruisers, by the way!

I on my side am not working but I wwas suppose to take up my studies again, but could not get teh books delivered here in time. So until January whenn the school start again I will "shill" and do this, type. Well let's see how this will go but I hope good...

// Lisa
Comments
Vessel Name: Focus II
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sun Rise 34

Puerto Rico, Ponce