Delightful Lady

DELIGHTFUL LADY

Who: Tony & Mady Sharp
Port: Auckland
19 July 2012 | Turkey
05 December 2011 | Kekova Roads
26 September 2011 | Skopea Limani
15 September 2011 | Marmaris
11 September 2011 | Kos Town habour
03 September 2011 | Milos
03 September 2011 | Naxos
29 August 2011 | Dhenoussa
29 August 2011 | Ormos Lipso
31 December 1969 | Nisyros

Lipso to Dhenoussa

29 August 2011 | Dhenoussa
Tony
30/07/2011 We came across to Patmos and anchored in Ormos Grikou for lunch and a swim but decided to head around to Ormos Stavros on the west side of the island so we would have a good jump start for the crossing to Dhenoussa the next day. After a horrible hour of fighting steep 3 metre seas to get there we were happy to anchor in a lovely bay, Ag Ionnis, beneath a small monastery. Early the next day we set off on our 35 nm trip to Dhenoussa. We had a great motorsail in about 15kn to 18kn winds. We found a small bay on the bottom end of the island and tucked in with 2 stern lines to the rocks ashore. What a spot. The small beach is made of mainly white marble stones polished by the sea. We shared this lovely place with a pair of cormorants, and the odd gull for 2 idyllic days.
Comments
Vessel Name: Delightful Lady
Vessel Make/Model: Bavaria 42
Hailing Port: Auckland
Crew: Tony & Mady Sharp
About: We hail from Auckland, New Zealand and return there each southern summer for a few months to catch up with family and friends, work and promote our Med Yacht Share business. We started our adventure in 2010 with the purchase of our yacht in Croatia.
Extra: We operate Sharp Yachting which is a yacht share ownership system based in the beautiful Mediterranean.

DELIGHTFUL LADY

Who: Tony & Mady Sharp
Port: Auckland