Waiting out the weather...again!
11 October 2011 | San Carlos, Sonora Mexico
Well once again I find myself waiting for favorable weather. We had planned to take Si Bon over to Bahia Algodones for a couple of nights to do a sort of sea trial before we begin our trip over to the Baja side of the sea. Current weather guess is calling for 25-30 knot winds and 6 foot seas...doesn't sound like that would make for a relaxing day/night on the hook. We are now hoping that we can leave either Thursday or Friday for a nice weekend on the hook at Algodones....key word "hoping". I know everyone is feeling very sorry for us, here we sit at Marina San Carlos where we continue to slowly check things off the "get the boat ready list". Yes, today Shaybo will get her toes done at 11:00, then we plan to head into town so we can find a cheap taco cart before shopping for a new bathing suit top for Shaybo. If we hurry back we can test out our snorkeling gear (again) in the 85 degree water before we have to head over to 10 paso cerbeza night (.90) at The Marina Cantina.
So as always we are busy, busy, busy and hoping that the winds and seas die down by the weekend so we can test out our new scuba tanks at Algodones...and please don't feel to sorry for us, as we choose to live this difficult life.