Steen Rally

Follow us on our sailing adventure from France to Australia

30 December 2015 | Sydney
29 July 2015 | Sydney
15 January 2015 | Sydney
22 December 2014 | Sydney
21 November 2014 | Cairns, Australia
02 November 2014 | Cairns, Australia
21 October 2014 | Port Vila, Vanuatu
01 October 2014 | Fiji
20 September 2014 | Fiji
08 September 2014 | Fiji
24 July 2014 | Neiafu, Tonga
06 July 2014 | Tahaa. French Polynesia
23 June 2014 | Moorea
23 June 2014 | Moorea
15 June 2014 | Papeete, Tahiti
14 May 2014 | Marquesas, French Polynesia

St Martin, Part 3 ( and final!)

05 May 2012 | Nassau, Bahamas
Voahangy
St Martin – March 19-28, 2012

Cruising is a wonderful lifestyle but it can be hard work sometimes. This post is about the “behind-the-scenes” aspect of our trip, the work that needs to be done to keep our boat in top condition.

As you know, our summer destination is the East Coast of the US ( see our full itinerary here). Part of the plan was to stop in Florida first and carry out some work on the boat (some is warranty with Lagoon, some is improvement). In conjunction with the shipyard, we had organised ourselves to take the boat out of the water in Fort Lauderdale in May and have the maintenance done then. Well, as we were about to leave St Martin for the British Virgin Islands (BVI), we just got news from Lagoon that our repair stop in FL needs re-thinking as we can’t access the marina we were planning to haul out due to an overhead electrical cable lower than our mast. Since neither Terry nor I have any desire to play Russian roulette and risk frying the boat, this news involved last minute change, organising an alternative shipyard in St Martin to lift the boat out of the water!

After consultation with Lagoon, it was agreed that any work requiring the boat taken out of the water, be done as emergency and the rest wait until FL. So here we are at Bobby’s Megayard, a shipyard on the Dutch side. Why here and not the Bahamas or somewhere else in FL? Well, we’ve spent enough time in St Martin now, to be familiar with the marine professionals, and we figured it was easier to do it here while the yard could fit us in at such short notice, rather than take our chance along the way.

So, first thing to do was to clear out of the French side and clear into the Dutch side. I know, it sounds weird, when you know that you can travel around the island by dinghy or car at your leisure. The bureaucrats however, see yachts differently, so we didn’t argue (well, Terry did a little) and paid our dues. Then we needed to enter the Simpson Bay lagoon, where all the yards and marine businesses are located. Only way in is thru the opening bridge, at a specific time of the day, and at a charge of course. Can you see now, why we stayed on the French side all this time?

Lifting the boat is fairly straight forward, thanks to the 150 tonnes travel lift. However securing it on land takes forever, as we need to make sure it sits level. This setting up process, called chocking, is quite technical and involves piling dozens of wooden block under the keels until everything looks right.
We had 3 jobs to do: fix some cracks in the transom, lower the bimini and repair the cover where the boom had damaged it, repair the fuel vents (which had been fitted with a non-return valve to prevent fuel overflowing, but ended up getting blocked thus stopping the fuel from filling in!). The last 2 items were dealt with quite swiftly, and all fixed in 3 days. The cracks in the transom however, turned into a nightmare: it appears that the edge of the bottom steps were not reinforced properly (like, one coat of fibreglass if any, instead of standard 3 or 4 layers), resulting in the gel coat to crack and allow water to infiltrate. Terry first noticed water seeping into the engine compartment 4 months ago, then we discovered the cracks around Christmas, and have covered the area with heavy duty tape in an effort to keep the water out. We thought we had it under control, but unfortunately, upon opening the damaged area it turns out that the polyester filler and plywood were so saturated with water, we had to cut out a good 10cm off the back step and rebuild it. As luck will have it, it kept raining for 3 days, slowing down everybody, and our planned 5 days in the shipyard ended being a 10 days ordeal.

Now for the fun part: let me tell you, taking the boat out of the water is a real pain in the neck.
We decided to stay on the boat, thinking we could survive a few days up in the air. It was forgetting about the fact that we could not use our showers, as the water would run along the hulls and ruin the fresh antifouling job (we solved the problem by using the hose when no one was around and showering in the cockpit, the only spot on the boat with a central drain). Going to the toilets was a challenge, luckily we have 4 holding tanks, but while they were sufficient to hold waste water for 6 days easily, things became trickier towards the end (let’s say that we went out a lot and made use of bathroom facilities as much as we could!) Cooking was easy, but washing up was really inconvenient, using separate bowls for soap, rinse, then dispose of the dirty water over the side. We eventually resorted to either eating out or using disposable dinnerware. Add the heat and humidity, dirt and mud around the boat, mosquitoes at night (there never seems to be any on the water), and there you have it: your ultimate camping nightmare (it should come to no surprise to you that I dislike camping too!!). I try not to whinge too much though (chuckle from Terry here!), our friends on MIAOUSS are in the same situation, also hauling out to antifoul. But their boat is a 43ft Beneteau, definitely smaller than ours, so their camping experience must be really fun. One crew who decided not to camp, is IOD’L. Last seen in January in Tobago Cays, they just turned up at the shipyard, for a 5 day haul out. It only took Séverine and the 3 kids 5 minutes to decide a holiday from their Outremer 45 was in order, and book a suite at the local resort for the week. That way, Stephan can turn his boat upside down, without anyone complaining! Just to show, how people handle similar situations differently.

Back to VOAHANGY, the upside of the situation, was the fact that the kids had nothing else to do but school work. Though, with the heat, we’d try and study in the morning then use the afternoon to go out internet, shopping, visiting friends on the other side of the Lagoon. All our friends happened to be in Marigot (and yes, they’re all French, not my fault if there is no English speaking family here. Terry ran into a couple of Aussie boats in the lagoon, but they’re couples seemingly too busy leading the retired lifestyle, away from noisy kids!). Marc found himself a new (and expensive) hobby of paintballing and recruited anyone interested to play: it meant several dinghy trips across the lagoon to the French side for pick-ups and drop-offs, which he did by himself. I was a little worried at first, but it has done wonders for his driving skills and self- confidence.

While Terry supervised the work on the boat, I took the opportunity to carry out the final provisioning at Le Grand Marche, a supermarket near the shipyard. With a large mix of French, Dutch and American products, this is a good as we were going to get…being on the Dutch side, shopping is slightly cheaper ( you pay in US dollars), but the shops are nowhere near as charming at the French side: no boutiques, just warehouses, food sold in bulk, cheap souvenir clothes… Eating out certainly wasn’t as nice: our experience has been limited to the St Maarten Yacht Club, the more upmarket Skipjack’s, and a handful of cheap eateries for lunch around the lagoon; but everywhere they seem to serve the same kind of food: burgers, deep-fried anything, and more French fries we can possibly eat. I know I am biased, but after eating so well on the French side (mmmmm, the memory of fresh baguettes and pastries, bouillabaisse, fish and vegetable platters, flank steak with mushroom sauce and of course the cheese!!!), nothing compared here. Since Terry and the kids felt the same way, we ended up going to Marigot a couple of times for dinner, making an adventure out of a night dinghy ride across the shallow lagoon (which is unlit by the way!). What we would not do for a good meal!

When the work was finally completed, it was all systems go: travel lift came, picked us up, dropped us in the pond, and it was goodbye, let’s head out of the lagoon. Hang on, the kids weren’t on board! Since we’d had a couple of false alarms during the week, they had carried on with their social program onshore: Marc was busy playing paintball with friends, and Anne was splashing by the pool with IOD’Ls girls. So the last evening was spent dinghy riding, collecting and dropping off children, from one end of the lagoon to the other. And once the head count was completed, all safely on board, Terry announced a 4am departure the next day for the BVI! A month in St Martin is enough, he said, time to move along.

St Martin – 19-28 mars, 2012

C’est bien beau de naviguer, mais ça demande des efforts parfois. Laissez-moi vous raconter ce qui se passe « dans les coulisses », le travail nécessaire pour entretenir notre bateau.

Comme vous le savez, nous allons passer cet été sur la côte Est des Etats-Unis (voir notre itinéraire ici). La première escale devait être la Floride pour y effectuer des travaux sur le bateau (certains sous garantie, d’autres sont des modifications). En concertation avec le chantier, nous avions organisé la sortie du bateau de l’eau à Fort Lauderdale au mois de Mai afin de faire la maintenance. Eh bien, figurez-vous qu’au moment de notre départ pour les iles Vierges Britanniques (BVI), nous avons reçu des nouvelles de Lagoon, comme quoi l’accès a la marina ou l’on avait prévus de nous rendre était compromis à cause d’un câble électrique plus bas que notre mat. Comme ni Terry ni moi ne désirons prendre de risques, nous avons décidé de changer nos plans au dernier moment et trouver un chantier a St Martin pour sortir le bateau.

En accord avec Lagoon, on a donc décidé de faire en urgence les travaux nécessitant d’être en cale sèche, en attendant de faire le reste a Fort Lauderdale. Nous voilà donc à Bobby’s Megayard, un chantier du cote hollandais. Pourquoi ici, et pas aux Bahamas ou autre part en Floride ? Disons que nous avons passé assez de temps à St Martin pour connaître la plupart des prestataires et on a préféré saisir notre chance pendant que le chantier pouvait nous prendre tout de suite.

La première chose à faire était donc de sortir du cote français pour rentrer cote hollandais. Je sais, ça parait bizarre, quand on peut se déplacer librement en annexe ou en voiture. Mais les bureaucrates considèrent les plaisanciers différemment, donc on n’a pas bronche (enfin, Terry un peu) et on a payé les droits qu’il fallait. Ensuite, il a fallu se rendre dans le lagon de Simpson Bay, ou se trouvent tous les chantiers et entreprises nautiques. Le seul moyen d’y accéder est par un pont levant, a des horaires détermines et des frais supplémentaires bien sûr. Vous comprenez pourquoi on a préféré rester cote français jusqu'à maintenant?

Grace a une travel-lift de 150 tonnes, lever le bateau n’est pas très complique. Par contre, le caler à terre prend des heures, car il faut s’assurer qu’il soit à niveau. Ca nécessite des douzaines de cales placées sous la quille pour le soutenir et le maintenir droit, on appelle ça mettre le bateau « sur tins ».
Nous avons 3 missions à accomplir : réparer des fissures dans les jupes arrières, rabaisser le bimini et recoudre la capote là où la bôme a frotte, modifier les évents de réservoir de gasoil (qui avait été installés avec une soupape pour empêcher le gasoil de déborder, mais quand la soupape s’est bloquée, impossible de faire le plein !). Les deux derniers problèmes ont été réglés rapidement en 3 jours. Les fissures par contre se sont révélées être un vrai cauchemar : le bord des jupes n’ayant pas été renforcé comme il fallait (avec une seule couche de fibre de verre, au lieu des 3 ou 4 qu’il faudrait), le gel coat s’est fendu et l’eau s’est infiltree. Terry a commencé à remarquer des entrées d’eau dans le compartiment moteur il y a 4 mois, puis les fissures a Noel, et depuis on a essayé de limiter les infiltrations en collant du scotch a résistance industrielle. On pensait limiter les dégâts, mais malheureusement, en ouvrant la section endommagée on a découvert que la mousse en polyester et le contreplaque était tellement satures, il a fallu couper et remplacer 10 bons centimètres. Comme par hasard, il n’a pas arrêté de pleuvoir pendant 3 jours, ce qui a ralenti tout le monde et notre chantier de 5 jours est devenu une épreuve de 10 jours !

Quant à la vie à bord, je peux vous dire que vivre a sec n’est pas une partie de plaisir.
Lorsqu’on a décidé de rester à bord, on s’est dit qu’on arriverait à supporter quelques jours en hauteur. Seulement, on avait oublié qu’on ne pouvait pas utiliser les douches, car l’eau coule le long des coques et abime l’antifouling tout neuf sur les carènes (on a résolu le problème en utilisant le tuyau dans le cockpit, le seul endroit a bord avec une évacuation centrale). Les toilettes étaient plus problématiques ; nous avons bien 4 réservoirs d’eaux noires, mais après 6 jours ça commençait à être juste (disons que nous sommes beaucoup sortis et avons profité des toilettes a l’extérieur !) Faire la cuisine était facile, mais pas la vaisselle par contre: utiliser des bacs différents, jeter l’eau sale par-dessus bord (en évitant de tremper les ouvriers en dessous !), quelle galère ! A la fin, on a mangé soit à l’extérieur ou dans des assiettes jetables. Imaginez en plus, la chaleur, l’humidité, la poussière et la boue autour du bateau, les moustiques la nuit (on n’a pas l’habitude sur l’eau), et voilà : la version idéale du camping ! Ceci dit, j’essaye de ne pas trop me plaindre (Terry ricane derrière moi !), car nos amis sur MIAOUSS sont dans la même situation, en cale sèche cote français pour refaire l’antifouling. A 5 sur un Beneteau 43, le camping doit être encore plus agreable ! Un équipage qui a refusé de camper, c’est IOD’L. La dernière fois qu’on les a vus c’était en Janvier aux Tobago Cays, et ils nous ont fait la surprise de débarquer au même chantier que nous pour 5 jours de maintenance. Séverine et les 3 enfants n’ont mis que 5 minutes pour décider de quitter leur Outremer 45 et réserver une chambre à l’hôtel du coin. Comme ça, Stephan peut mettre le bateau sens dessus dessous, et sans gêner qui que ce soit ! Juste pour dire que nous sommes tous dans le même bateau, mais on gère différemment.

Revenons-en à VOAHANGY. L’avantage de la situation, c’est que les enfants n’avaient rien d’autre à faire à part l’école. Par cette chaleur, on a donc essaye d’étudier le matin, et sortir l’après-midi, pour faire internet, les boutiques, ou rendre visite aux copains à l’autre bout du lagon. En fait tous nos potes sont à Marigot (et oui, ils sont français, ce n’est pas de ma faute si on n’a pas trouvé de familles anglo-saxonnes. Terry a bien fait la connaissance de quelques voiliers australiens, mais ce sont des couples de retraites qui sont bien trop affaires pour côtoyer des enfants !) Marc s’étant trouve une nouvelle passion, le « paintball », il n’a pas arrêté de recruter les autres gamins pour venir jouer avec lui, a coups de va et vient en annexe entre le cote hollandais et français. On a fini par le laisser conduire seul, et même si je m’inquiétais un peu au début, cette autonomie a fait des merveilles pour sa conduite et sa confiance en soi (s’il en avait besoin !)

Pendant que Terry surveillait les travaux à bord, j’en ai profité pour finir l’approvisionnement au Grand Marche, un supermarché à 2 pas du chantier. Avec une grande variété de produits français, hollandais, et américains, on ne pouvait pas trouver mieux. Cote hollandais, ça coute moins cher (on paye en dollars US), mais je dois dire que les magasins ont moins de charme que du cote français : des entrepôts au lieu de petites boutiques, de l’alimentation vendue en gros conditionnements, des vêtements pas chers,…Je ne parle même pas des restaus : notre expérience autour du lagon s’est limitée au Yacht Club, le plus haut de gamme Skip jack, et une demi-douzaine de snackbars pour midi. Le menu est le même partout : burgers, fritures, des frites à n’ en plus finir ! Je sais, j’ai des préjugés, mais après avoir tellement bien mange cote français, on ne peut pas comparer. Même Terry et les enfants sont d’accord avec moi, à tel point qu’on s’est aventures à Marigot en annexe quelques fois pour aller dîner. Rien de mieux qu’une traversée du lagon en pleine nuit pour ouvrir l’appétit !

Une fois les travaux termines, la remise à l’eau s’est fait très rapidement : en 20 minutes la travail lift nous a récupéré, flotté, on a fait le plein de gasoil, et en s’apprêtant à quitter le lagon, on fait le compte et…les enfants n’étaient pas à bord ! En fait, après 2 jours de faux départs, ils ont continué leurs activités a terre, Marc faisait une partie de paintball, et Anne passait l’après-midi à la piscine avec les filles de IOD’L. Du coup, on a passé notre dernière soirée à jouer les taxis/annexe d’un bout à l’autre du lagon. Et une fois toute la famille a bord, Terry nous a annoncé un départ pour les BVI à 4h du matin !! Un mois à St Martin, c’est assez, grand temps de bouger.
Comments
Vessel Name: VOAHANGY
Vessel Make/Model: Lagoon 560
Hailing Port: Sydney
Crew: Terry, Voahangy, Marc, Anne Steen
About:
Terry, 71, skipper, ex-pilot, surfer, aerobatics champion, can fix anything, never sea sick, loves a beer, hates the cold, is happiest anchored off a deserted beach. [...]
VOAHANGY's Photos - Main
84 Photos
Created 20 November 2014
2 glorious months, cruising various parts of Fiji. So many different experiences in one country: lush rainforests, colourful indian towns, blue lagoons, traditional villages, great fishing, fancy resorts... And the best part was sharing the cruising with family and friends. Can't beat Fiji with company! Here is a collection of our favourite moments (and there are a few!!!)
1 Photo | 8 Sub-Albums
Created 12 October 2014
Some of the whales actions we witnessed in Tonga, to read with the Whales action post by Anne!
7 Photos
Created 1 October 2014
Whale watching, snorkelling, bonfires, making new friends...One of the most remote and austere destination, far away from big tourism, with friendly people holding on to their traditions. Weather a bit chilly, but who cares???
46 Photos
Created 10 September 2014
49 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
15 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
9 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
38 Photos
Created 30 June 2014
20 Photos
Created 30 June 2014
72 Photos
Created 28 June 2014
55 Photos
Created 23 June 2014
27 Photos
Created 15 May 2014
37 Photos
Created 11 May 2014
40 Photos
Created 30 March 2014
1 Photo | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 15 March 2014
The time finally came to leave...a month of celebrations and sadness!
30 Photos
Created 5 March 2014
Another holiday within the holiday! Spent 13 fantastic days in Whistler, British Columbia joined by Aussie friends David and Denise. First time on skis for them, perfecting camps for Marc and Anne, loads of fun for everyone.
70 Photos
Created 8 February 2014
Nothing like having family and friends coming for a visit in the sun. Lots of eating, drinking, swimming, laughing...showing everyone our small paradise.
99 Photos
Created 30 January 2014
End of school year in Puerto, many get togethers before flying off to Paris for a family Christmas.
25 Photos
Created 23 January 2014
Day of the Dead festival, a friend visiting from Australia, Anne participating in her first martial arts tournament,...As usual a lot of eating and socialising!
40 Photos
Created 2 December 2013
68 Photos
Created 6 November 2013
Having visitors means putting on our tour guide hat "Voahangy & Co in Mexico", much exploring and eating: ruins, cenotes, beaches, villages, markets,... . I shared Mexican cooking lessons and was repaid with Dutch baking classes from our French guest. We ate a lot of cakes this month! So much sugar, no candies needed for Halloween this year, just parties...
74 Photos
Created 1 November 2013
This is the slowest month of the year in Mexico: hurricane threats, hot and humid weather, torrential rains drive the tourists away and confine the rest of us indoors. It poured for 22 days non stop! We still managed a dive (in the rain) for Father's Day, a day of all you can eat and drink at the local resort for Terry's birthday, and as usual lots of cooking and eating. Just on cue, the weather cleared at the end of the month for the arrival of Marie Suzanne, a French girlfriend. So lots of touring and catching up. Celebrated Mexican Independence Day all month long (it seems), eating black beans and pork verde!
47 Photos
Created 10 October 2013
No excursions this month. Just hanging around Puerto Aventuras, school, friends, ...Sat thru a couple of storms, torrential rains, big winds...Nowhere to go so more time spent in the galley and writing about it!!!
33 Photos
Created 12 September 2013
Holiday month for everyone: visitors from the USA, kids in and out, parties, US National Day celebration, French National Day celebration, Tulum for a night (bliss...) The start of a new food blog meant a month spent in the galley experimenting. Not much in terms of local food, mostly home cooked French. Chocolate cake anyone?
41 Photos
Created 24 August 2013
Holiday Seasons with old and new friends, provisioning and preparing to leave the USA...
54 Photos
Created 16 July 2013
End of school year performances, lots of baking/cooking for school festivities, Marc hospitalised, first tropical storms testing our nerves, road trip to Belize... Eat ceviche, my latest food addiction!!!
15 Photos | 1 Sub-Album
Created 8 July 2013
Lots on! An interesting road trip to the Chiapas region, wonderful ruins of Palenque, green and lush Tabasco, Anne's birthday, Cozumel by boat, Kids sports graduation...Eat chilaquiles, breakfast with a difference.
26 Photos | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 2 July 2013
Settling down and mixing with the locals: kids are off to school, birthday parties, more of Tulum, unexpected reunion with fellow cruisers. Eat: black bean soup!
30 Photos
Created 2 July 2013
Not much tourism this month. We finally made the decision to stay for the rest of the year. So it's head down with school, get together with cruising friends ( they're passing thru while we stay behind) and switching to "landlubber's" mode. Resolved to eat at home more often, back to healthier diet.
19 Photos
Created 13 June 2013
Exploring the Yucatan peninsula by car, to Uxmal ruins and Merida. More of Tulum. Marc's Birthday. Try Flyboarding. Join in the local community of Puerto Aventuras. Xel-Ha. Discover Playa del Carmen. Eat nachos.
27 Photos | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 13 June 2013
Landfall in Isla Mujeres, find our way around our new home in Puerto Aventuras, excursion to Coba ruins, discover Tulum, swim with dolphins, eat tacos...
31 Photos | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 13 June 2013
Our last few weeks (even months) have been spent in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico. Not much cruising for us, more like enjoying company of new friends, safety of a protected harbor, and relaxing for a while, knowing we don't have to go anywhere for a while...
25 Photos
Created 2 April 2013
2 weeks in an island where time has stood still for 50 years! Road trip La havana - Vinales- Cienfuegos - Trinidad - La Havana. Cruise down the west coast, beautiful beaches, good fishing, diving,... Warm waters at last!!!!
3 Sub-Albums
Created 5 February 2013
To be enjoyed while reading the post!
43 Photos
Created 31 December 2012
Exploring Charleston and Savannah
1 Photo | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 27 December 2012
2 weeks shore leave, driving to Shenandoah National Park: lots of hiking, eating "country style" food, looking for bears, avoiding bears...Long drive across to Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, to visit the Wrights brothers memorial and Cape Hatteras.
28 Photos
Created 25 December 2012
Caught up with friends, left the boat on display at the 2012 Boat Show, toured historic downtown and US Naval Academy, watched a football game...welcome to the US sailing capital!
51 Photos
Created 25 December 2012
Unforgetable summer cruising around Block island, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard.
1 Photo | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 16 December 2012
46 Photos
Created 17 October 2012
A leisurely cruise from New York to Newport. Quite anchorages, fresh ocean breeze, ...a million miles away from Big City living!
37 Photos
Created 5 September 2012
July and September in the Big Apple. Cruise, Eat, Shop, Walk,...Look at some of our best memories (work in progress, I am still sorting thru thousands fo photos!)
1 Photo | 4 Sub-Albums
Created 3 September 2012
Museums, memorials, parks, bike trails...the most photogenic city.
85 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
First voyage in July, on our way to Washington DC. Passing thru quaint and historical towns, sampling crabs and oysters in hot summer nights... Returned in September, enjoying all Annapolis has to offer (well, nearly), and the spectacle of autumn foliage.
20 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
Where there are some seriously clever people!
22 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
29 Photos
Created 20 July 2012
Shore leave: Make believe, dreams come true, thrills, fast food...Anything goes here!!!
42 Photos
Created 20 July 2012
Welcome to America! Our port of entry, last moments with friends, base for a mini-refit, and our first taste of the USA...
18 Photos
Created 30 June 2012
59 Photos
Created 31 May 2012
17 Photos
Created 25 May 2012
33 Photos
Created 25 May 2012
52 Photos
Created 25 April 2012
19 Photos
Created 14 April 2012
30 Photos
Created 14 April 2012
28 Photos
Created 30 March 2012
28 Photos
Created 5 March 2012
40 Photos
Created 12 February 2012
36 Photos
Created 12 February 2012
25 Photos
Created 28 January 2012
49 Photos
Created 8 January 2012
37 Photos
Created 4 January 2012
40 Photos
Created 28 December 2011
What happens during a transat?
40 Photos
Created 14 December 2011
44 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
22 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
40 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
13 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
18 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
30 Photos
Created 17 November 2011
21 Photos
Created 30 October 2011
18 Photos
Created 22 October 2011
24 Photos
Created 1 October 2011
21 Photos
Created 8 September 2011