Steen Rally

Follow us on our sailing adventure from France to Australia

30 December 2015 | Sydney
29 July 2015 | Sydney
15 January 2015 | Sydney
22 December 2014 | Sydney
21 November 2014 | Cairns, Australia
02 November 2014 | Cairns, Australia
21 October 2014 | Port Vila, Vanuatu
01 October 2014 | Fiji
20 September 2014 | Fiji
08 September 2014 | Fiji
24 July 2014 | Neiafu, Tonga
06 July 2014 | Tahaa. French Polynesia
23 June 2014 | Moorea
23 June 2014 | Moorea
15 June 2014 | Papeete, Tahiti
14 May 2014 | Marquesas, French Polynesia

Some "how and why" about cruising up the US East Coast

23 July 2013 | Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
Voahangy
Fort Lauderdale, January 2, 2013

Yes, I know, we're supposed to have left. We had all intentions to do so, after one last celebration with REMI DE on New Year's Eve.

Then Terry woke up with a sore back, not sure how it happened, but it certainly affected his mobility. I saw it as a sign that maybe we should delay our departure for a couple of days, but skipper was in a "let's go" mood and could not be talked out of it. He suggested that the least we could do was to move to the fuel dock to pick up some diesel and see if the dockmaster would allow us to stay overnight (hopefully free of charge) before heading out early the next morning. I was pretty nervous about the idea, considering the crossing to Cuba would take 2 days and even though the weather forecast was for mild winds, I didn't fancy arriving in a foreign port with a sick crew (it's happened before in North Africa, an experience I do not wish to renew). Anyway, Mother Nature intervened when we approached the fuel wharf, contrary winds and currents side swept us sending the boat crashing into the poles (we had fenders near the bow and the stern, but not amidship where we hit, of course!) Do I need to describe the screaming match that followed? No, I'll spare you. The damage was small, but bad enough to require repairs. An emergency email was sent to Thierry from Multitech, who to my relief responded immediately (on New Year's Day!!!), we came back to our marina berth, and Rudy and his crew were there the next morning taking the mickey out of me "Voahangy, what have you done?". They worked brilliantly, fixing the cracks in the fibreglass and painting over like new, having us ready to go again 2 days later. How I love these guys!

We are now clear to go, and this being my last post from America, I'd like to answer some of the questions people have asked us most in the past 7 months.

How do you arrive in America by boat?

Up until we reached the USA, we didn't need a visa to enter any countries. Most of the Caribbean's will issue an entry visa on arrival, provided you have a valid passport. America is different; you don't just show up on shore and hope for a stamp. We tried that back in 1999, when we sailed from Tonga to Hawaii: after 2 weeks at sea, we met a very unhappy immigration officer who threatened us with sending us back and a heavy fine. Fortunately we had local friends who helped smooth things out and be granted the correct paperwork. Looking back, it was indeed very lucky, nowadays US authorities are much stricter. There are 2 issues to consider here: the boat and the crew.

First, the boat: as a private foreign vessel, you must call US Customs and Border Protection immediately upon arrival in US waters (phone numbers and contact details are available on their internet sites Your text to link... ). You will be issued a reference number and given 48 hours to report to the local Customs Office for proper inbound clearance. The Fort Lauderdale's office was a 15 minute drive to Port Everglades, and the procedure was handled very swiftly. Once cleared in, you must apply for a cruising license ($US19), which allows the boat to navigate in US waters for 12 months. The only requirement afterwards is to call the local customs office, whenever you move to a new customs zone: some states are easy (Maryland is one big customs zone); others are a pain in the neck (New York and Florida's customs zone change from one city to the next, for example from Fort Lauderdale to Miami!). And don't think they let you forget, we've been checked twice: once in Mystic, CT where everything was in order, and the other in NYC, where we had forgotten to check in (we got away with a warning, next time will be a $US500 fine!). Other than that, the boat is free to go! Strictly speaking, there should also be a quarantine inspection, but I can't comment on that since no one from the department of Agriculture came down to the boat. It could be that the authorities had enough on their hands with big megayachts (Steven Spielberg's was in town) and cruise ship, and we were lucky. I heard from other cruisers who checked in other US ports, were boarded by US quarantine and had all fresh food confiscated.

Second, the crew: There is a misconception that you can come in under the Visa Waiver program, i.e. being issued a 90-day stay on arrival, but that only applies to passengers coming in on an approved carrier such as a commercial airlines, cruise ship or even a ferry service. ALL crew entering on a private vessel MUST have a valid B1/B2 visitor visa, which can only be obtained outside of the USA. So yes, it takes a little bit of planning: applying online, interview in person at the US embassy (in Sydney in our case), paying $US160 each, but in the end, you will be granted a 10-year multi-entry visa (if you're French, for some reason the Australians are only granted a 5-year visa, go figure) which allows you to stay for 6 months at a time. If you know you're going to visit America by boat at some point and for longer than 90 days it is well worth the effort.

Why didn't you cruise up the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) instead of sailing offshore?

Ever since we cruised down the US west coast in 2000-2001, we've always dreamed of trying the ICW on the East coast. Unlike the Pacific side, which offers very little in terms of protected coastline, the Atlantic side was more attractive for its managed inland passage, allowing for safer travel and the opportunity to stop in many historical towns. It is maintained by a fleet of dredges, well marked with dayboards, buoys and range markers and punctuated by 7 types of bridges. The general minimum clearance height of the fixed bridges are 65 feet and of course there are many sections with opening bridges (80 of them between Norfolk, VA and Biscayne Bay, FL) that you can go through. But that was then, when our boat was a solid 70ft aluminium motorsailer with a 56ft mast clearance, and we were prepared to dredge our own channel if necessary or occasionally "go outside" when a fixed bridge would force us to.

The mast on our LAGOON 560 measures 100ft, so even if we were prepared to put up with the opening bridges schedules, with 60 fixed bridges remaining ahead, we would be forced to "go outside" anyway. That meant paying more attention to the weather, as the conditions outside the Waterway are always rougher than behind the barrier islands, but also catch big fish!

Even without the mast problems, Terry decided from the start that we would not travel this route as in addition to being very slow, winding, with delays waiting for the bridges to open, lots of shallow water areas are uncharted and it is much too dirty to see the bottom, let alone run the watermaker. Add to this no fish and fairly expensive marinas, and offshore passages looked like the best way to go.
We did not miss much on the coastal route as we managed to stop in a lot of places (Port Canaveral, Charleston, Savannah...) and once we reached the Chesapeake we could go all the way to Washington (one of our favourite stops) and then continue up the Chesapeake, through the Delaware canal (mast clearance 100+ feet) then down Delaware bay to the ocean and up to New York. After that you can travel up Long Island Sound and through the Cape Cod Canal up to Boston and Maine etc....and do the same in reverse when the deck starts to ice up!

There is of course the possibility to remove the mast to solve the bridge issues. We had to remove our mast in Salvador (Brazil) for repairs and it is not an easy job. As it is longer than the boat, then you have to transport it, because if you take it on the deck it definitely rules out being able to stop at any marinas and manoeuvring in any close quarters on the waterway will have its problems. So our advice is to leave the mast on, stop at the places you can reach and hire a car to see the rest.

Having said all that, we know lots of people who have cruised the ICW happily. It just wouldn't have worked for us.

Fort Lauderdale, 3 janvier 2013

Oui, je sais, on devrait être partis. C'était bien notre intention après avoir fêté le réveillon avec REMI DE.

Puis Terry s'est réveillé avec un lumbago le lendemain, on ne sait pas trop ce qui s'est passe mais c'est sûr il a du mal à bouger. Pour moi c'était un signe qu'il valait mieux retarder notre départ de quelques jours, mais le skipper voulait à tout prix y aller et rien ne pouvait le dissuader. Son plan était d'au moins aller au ponton a essence pour faire le plein de gasoil, la capitainerie pourrait nous autoriser à y rester la nuit (gratuitement ?) avant d'appareiller à l'aube. Personnellement l'idée ne m'enchantait pas, anticipant 2 jours de navigation sur Cuba, avec des vents modérés certes, mais je n'avais pas vraiment envie d'arriver dans un nouveau port flanque d'un capitaine mal en point (ca nous est déjà arrivé en Tunisie, expérience que je désire nullement renouveler). Bon, Dame nature s'y est mise et a l'approche du ponton le vent et le courant nous ont pris de cours et on s'est fracasses sur un des poteaux (on avait bien des pare-battages à l'avant et a l'arrière mais pas au milieu, là où il aurait fallu). Je vous épargne la scène qui a suivi, rien de joli. Les dégâts n'étaient pas trop conséquents, mais par prudence il fallait quand même faire des réparations. Donc, un email urgent fut envoyé a Thierry de Multitech, qui a mon grand soulagement, nous a répondu tout de suite (le jour de l'An !), nous sommes revenus penauds a notre emplacement dans la marina, et Rudy et son expert se sont pointes le lendemain matin en se payant bine ma tête « Voahangy, qu'est-ce que tu nous fais ? ». Ils ont bosse comme des as, réparé la fissure sur notre coque tribord, repeint la fibre de verre, et nous voilà 2 jours plus tard flambant neuf et prêts à repartir. Comme je les adore ces gars !

C'est la veille du départ, et comme ce billet sera le dernier sur les Etats-Unis, je prends l'occasion de répondre aux questions que beaucoup de gens nous ont posées ces 7 derniers mois.

Comment faites-vous pour arriver en Amérique en bateau ?

Avant les USA, aucun pays n'avait exigé un visa d'entrée au préalable. Dans la plupart de l'arc Antillais, on nous a accordé un visa a l'arrivée (pourvu que les passeports soient valides). L'Amérique est différente : on n'y débarque pas comme ça, en espérant se faire tamponner. On a essayé cette méthode en 1999, après une navigation de 2 semaines entre Tonga et Hawaii. L'officier d'immigration était très mécontent, et nous a menacés d'être déportés avec une grosse amende de surcroit. Heureusement que nous avions des amis sur place qui nous ont aidé à résoudre le problème et obtenir les papiers qu'il fallait. Quand j'y repense, on a vraiment eu de la chance, car maintenant les autorités américaines sont beaucoup plus strictes. En fait, il y a 2 choses à considérer : le bateau et l'équipage.

Le bateau : En tant que bateau prive a pavillon étranger, il faut appeler les douanes américaines (USCBP) aussitôt arrives dans les eaux territoriales (coordonnées disponibles sur le site www.cbp.gov ). Un numéro de référence vous sera émis et vous avez 48h pour vous présenter au bureau le plus proche pour effectuer les formalités d'entrée. A Fort Lauderdale, ce n'était qu'à 15mn de voiture dans la zone portuaire de Port Everglades, et la procédure s'est déroulée sans soucis. Une fois « légal », il faut obtenir un permis de croisière ($US19) qui permet de naviguer dans les eaux américaines pendant 12 mois. La seule condition après sera de contacter le bureau de douane local à chaque fois que le bateau change de zone douanière : certains Etats ne présentent pas de soucis (le Maryland est une immense zone douanière à lui tout seul), d'autres sont un peu casse-pieds (à New York et en Floride par exemple, les zones changent d'une ville à l'autre, comme de Fort Lauderdale à Miami !). Et ne pensez pas qu'ils oublient, on s'est fait contrôlés 2 fois : une fois à Mystic, CT ou tout était en ordre, une autre fois à NYC ou nous avions oublie d'appeler (on s'en est sortis avec un avertissement, la prochaine fois ce sera $US500 d'amende !) A part ça, le bateau peut circuler librement. En théorie, on aurait dû aussi subir une inspection du service phytosanitaire, mais je ne peux pas commenter vu qu'aucun employé du Département de l'Agriculture n'ai daigne nous rendre visite. C'était peut-être notre jour de chance, les autorités devaient avoir assez à faire avec les gros megayachts (celui de Steven Spielberg était à la marina) et les paquebots. Certains bateaux-amis qui ont fait leur entrée dans d'autres ports relatent des expériences différentes, ou les autorités sanitaires sont montées à bord et ont confisque tous les produits frais.

L'équipage : La notion que l'on peut entrer aux USA dans le cadre du Visa Waiver Program (c'est-à-dire pouvoir séjourner 90 jours sans visa) est une idée fausse couramment répandue parmi les plaisanciers. Cela ne s'applique que pour les passagers arrivant par « transporteurs autorises » tels les compagnies aériennes, sociétés de croisières ou lignes de ferry. Tout équipage arrivant à bord d'un bateau prive DOIT posséder un visa de visiteur B1/B2, qui ne peut être obtenu qu'a l'extérieur des Etats-Unis. Bon, effectivement, ça demande un peu d'organisation : faire la demande sur internet, passer un entretien à l'ambassade américaine (à Sydney dans notre cas), débourser $US160 par personne, mais on se retrouve à la fin avec un visa a entrée multiples valable pour 10 ans (pour les français, les australiens n'ont droit qu'a 5 ans, allez savoir pourquoi...) qui permet des séjours de 6 mois. Donc si vous prévoyez a un moment de visiter les US par bateau et ce pour une durée au-delà de 90 jours, ça vaut le coup.

Pourquoi avoir navigue en haute mer et pas le long de l'Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) ?

En 2000-2001, une de nos croisières nous a amenés le long de la côte ouest américaine et depuis nous avons toujours rêvé de « faire » l'ICW sur la côte Est. A la différence de la côte Pacifique qui a peu à offrir en termes de protection, la côte Atlantique était plus attrayante par son passage intérieur bien aménagé, permettant non seulement un transit plus sécurisé mais aussi l'opportunité de faire escale dans des villes historiques. L'ICW est entretenu par une flotte de dragueurs, balise par de multiples panneaux, bouées et tourelles et ponctué par 7 types de ponts. La hauteur maximale des ponts fixes est 65 pieds/19 mètres et bien sûr on peut naviguer le long de plusieurs secteurs avec des ponts ouvrants (j'en ai compte 80 entre Norfolk, VA et Biscayne Bay, FL). Mais ça c'était bon quand nous avions notre gros bateau de 20 mètres en aluminium avec un mat de 17 mètres. A l'époque on était prêts à creuser notre propre canal au besoin et « sortir » de temps en temps quand un pont fixe nous l'obligerait.

Le mat de notre LAGOON 560 fait 30 mètres de hauteur, donc quand bien même on aurait la patience de négocier les ponts ouvrants, il reste encore 60 ponts fixes qui nous obligeraient à « dégager » en haute mer. Ça veut dire qu'il faut faire plus attention à la météo, vu que la mer est toujours plus agitée à l'extérieur qu'à l'abri des iles-barrières, mais d'un autre cote ça nous permet aussi de pêcher !

Même sans les problèmes de mat, Terry avait décidé de ne pas prendre cette route de toute façon. Non seulement le transit est sinueux, lent, marque par l'attente d'ouverture de ponts, beaucoup de zones de haut-fonds ne sont pas répertoriées sur les cartes et l'eau est bien trop sale pour voir le fond, encore moins pour faire marcher le dessalinateur. Rajoutez à cela, l'absence de poissons, les marinas hors de prix, et la navigation hauturière ne nous a jamais autant séduits.

On n'a pas raté grand-chose finalement, puisqu'on a réussi à faire certaines escale (Port Canaveral, Charleston, Savannah...) et une fois dans la baie de Chesapeake on a pu naviguer jusqu'à Washington (une de nos étapes préférées), continuer vers le nord le long du canal de Delaware, puis Delaware Bay vers l'océan et enfin New York. Apres il y a eu le détroit de Long Island, et si on le souhaitait on aurait pu passer le canal de Cape Cod et continuer jusqu'à Boston et le Maine...pour faire demi-tour des que le pont commencerait à geler !

Un dernier point en ce qui concerne le problème des ponts. On peut toujours démâter, nous l'avons fait à Salvador (Brésil), et je peux vous dire que ce n'est pas une mince affaire. Mais comme le mat est plus long que le bateau, il faut alors le transporter, car si on le garde à bord ça devient impossible de manœuvrer dans les marinas ou des tournants assez serres. Notre conseil : laisser le mat en place, faire escale ou on peut et louer une voiture pour voir le reste !

Ceci dit, nous connaissons des gens qui ont adore prendre l'ICW. Ca n'aurait pas marche pour nous, c'est tout.
Comments
Vessel Name: VOAHANGY
Vessel Make/Model: Lagoon 560
Hailing Port: Sydney
Crew: Terry, Voahangy, Marc, Anne Steen
About:
Terry, 71, skipper, ex-pilot, surfer, aerobatics champion, can fix anything, never sea sick, loves a beer, hates the cold, is happiest anchored off a deserted beach. [...]
VOAHANGY's Photos - Main
84 Photos
Created 20 November 2014
2 glorious months, cruising various parts of Fiji. So many different experiences in one country: lush rainforests, colourful indian towns, blue lagoons, traditional villages, great fishing, fancy resorts... And the best part was sharing the cruising with family and friends. Can't beat Fiji with company! Here is a collection of our favourite moments (and there are a few!!!)
1 Photo | 8 Sub-Albums
Created 12 October 2014
Some of the whales actions we witnessed in Tonga, to read with the Whales action post by Anne!
7 Photos
Created 1 October 2014
Whale watching, snorkelling, bonfires, making new friends...One of the most remote and austere destination, far away from big tourism, with friendly people holding on to their traditions. Weather a bit chilly, but who cares???
46 Photos
Created 10 September 2014
49 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
15 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
9 Photos
Created 25 July 2014
38 Photos
Created 30 June 2014
20 Photos
Created 30 June 2014
72 Photos
Created 28 June 2014
55 Photos
Created 23 June 2014
27 Photos
Created 15 May 2014
37 Photos
Created 11 May 2014
40 Photos
Created 30 March 2014
1 Photo | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 15 March 2014
The time finally came to leave...a month of celebrations and sadness!
30 Photos
Created 5 March 2014
Another holiday within the holiday! Spent 13 fantastic days in Whistler, British Columbia joined by Aussie friends David and Denise. First time on skis for them, perfecting camps for Marc and Anne, loads of fun for everyone.
70 Photos
Created 8 February 2014
Nothing like having family and friends coming for a visit in the sun. Lots of eating, drinking, swimming, laughing...showing everyone our small paradise.
99 Photos
Created 30 January 2014
End of school year in Puerto, many get togethers before flying off to Paris for a family Christmas.
25 Photos
Created 23 January 2014
Day of the Dead festival, a friend visiting from Australia, Anne participating in her first martial arts tournament,...As usual a lot of eating and socialising!
40 Photos
Created 2 December 2013
68 Photos
Created 6 November 2013
Having visitors means putting on our tour guide hat "Voahangy & Co in Mexico", much exploring and eating: ruins, cenotes, beaches, villages, markets,... . I shared Mexican cooking lessons and was repaid with Dutch baking classes from our French guest. We ate a lot of cakes this month! So much sugar, no candies needed for Halloween this year, just parties...
74 Photos
Created 1 November 2013
This is the slowest month of the year in Mexico: hurricane threats, hot and humid weather, torrential rains drive the tourists away and confine the rest of us indoors. It poured for 22 days non stop! We still managed a dive (in the rain) for Father's Day, a day of all you can eat and drink at the local resort for Terry's birthday, and as usual lots of cooking and eating. Just on cue, the weather cleared at the end of the month for the arrival of Marie Suzanne, a French girlfriend. So lots of touring and catching up. Celebrated Mexican Independence Day all month long (it seems), eating black beans and pork verde!
47 Photos
Created 10 October 2013
No excursions this month. Just hanging around Puerto Aventuras, school, friends, ...Sat thru a couple of storms, torrential rains, big winds...Nowhere to go so more time spent in the galley and writing about it!!!
33 Photos
Created 12 September 2013
Holiday month for everyone: visitors from the USA, kids in and out, parties, US National Day celebration, French National Day celebration, Tulum for a night (bliss...) The start of a new food blog meant a month spent in the galley experimenting. Not much in terms of local food, mostly home cooked French. Chocolate cake anyone?
41 Photos
Created 24 August 2013
Holiday Seasons with old and new friends, provisioning and preparing to leave the USA...
54 Photos
Created 16 July 2013
End of school year performances, lots of baking/cooking for school festivities, Marc hospitalised, first tropical storms testing our nerves, road trip to Belize... Eat ceviche, my latest food addiction!!!
15 Photos | 1 Sub-Album
Created 8 July 2013
Lots on! An interesting road trip to the Chiapas region, wonderful ruins of Palenque, green and lush Tabasco, Anne's birthday, Cozumel by boat, Kids sports graduation...Eat chilaquiles, breakfast with a difference.
26 Photos | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 2 July 2013
Settling down and mixing with the locals: kids are off to school, birthday parties, more of Tulum, unexpected reunion with fellow cruisers. Eat: black bean soup!
30 Photos
Created 2 July 2013
Not much tourism this month. We finally made the decision to stay for the rest of the year. So it's head down with school, get together with cruising friends ( they're passing thru while we stay behind) and switching to "landlubber's" mode. Resolved to eat at home more often, back to healthier diet.
19 Photos
Created 13 June 2013
Exploring the Yucatan peninsula by car, to Uxmal ruins and Merida. More of Tulum. Marc's Birthday. Try Flyboarding. Join in the local community of Puerto Aventuras. Xel-Ha. Discover Playa del Carmen. Eat nachos.
27 Photos | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 13 June 2013
Landfall in Isla Mujeres, find our way around our new home in Puerto Aventuras, excursion to Coba ruins, discover Tulum, swim with dolphins, eat tacos...
31 Photos | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 13 June 2013
Our last few weeks (even months) have been spent in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico. Not much cruising for us, more like enjoying company of new friends, safety of a protected harbor, and relaxing for a while, knowing we don't have to go anywhere for a while...
25 Photos
Created 2 April 2013
2 weeks in an island where time has stood still for 50 years! Road trip La havana - Vinales- Cienfuegos - Trinidad - La Havana. Cruise down the west coast, beautiful beaches, good fishing, diving,... Warm waters at last!!!!
3 Sub-Albums
Created 5 February 2013
To be enjoyed while reading the post!
43 Photos
Created 31 December 2012
Exploring Charleston and Savannah
1 Photo | 2 Sub-Albums
Created 27 December 2012
2 weeks shore leave, driving to Shenandoah National Park: lots of hiking, eating "country style" food, looking for bears, avoiding bears...Long drive across to Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, to visit the Wrights brothers memorial and Cape Hatteras.
28 Photos
Created 25 December 2012
Caught up with friends, left the boat on display at the 2012 Boat Show, toured historic downtown and US Naval Academy, watched a football game...welcome to the US sailing capital!
51 Photos
Created 25 December 2012
Unforgetable summer cruising around Block island, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard.
1 Photo | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 16 December 2012
46 Photos
Created 17 October 2012
A leisurely cruise from New York to Newport. Quite anchorages, fresh ocean breeze, ...a million miles away from Big City living!
37 Photos
Created 5 September 2012
July and September in the Big Apple. Cruise, Eat, Shop, Walk,...Look at some of our best memories (work in progress, I am still sorting thru thousands fo photos!)
1 Photo | 4 Sub-Albums
Created 3 September 2012
Museums, memorials, parks, bike trails...the most photogenic city.
85 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
First voyage in July, on our way to Washington DC. Passing thru quaint and historical towns, sampling crabs and oysters in hot summer nights... Returned in September, enjoying all Annapolis has to offer (well, nearly), and the spectacle of autumn foliage.
20 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
Where there are some seriously clever people!
22 Photos
Created 15 August 2012
29 Photos
Created 20 July 2012
Shore leave: Make believe, dreams come true, thrills, fast food...Anything goes here!!!
42 Photos
Created 20 July 2012
Welcome to America! Our port of entry, last moments with friends, base for a mini-refit, and our first taste of the USA...
18 Photos
Created 30 June 2012
59 Photos
Created 31 May 2012
17 Photos
Created 25 May 2012
33 Photos
Created 25 May 2012
52 Photos
Created 25 April 2012
19 Photos
Created 14 April 2012
30 Photos
Created 14 April 2012
28 Photos
Created 30 March 2012
28 Photos
Created 5 March 2012
40 Photos
Created 12 February 2012
36 Photos
Created 12 February 2012
25 Photos
Created 28 January 2012
49 Photos
Created 8 January 2012
37 Photos
Created 4 January 2012
40 Photos
Created 28 December 2011
What happens during a transat?
40 Photos
Created 14 December 2011
44 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
22 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
40 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
13 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
18 Photos
Created 19 November 2011
30 Photos
Created 17 November 2011
21 Photos
Created 30 October 2011
18 Photos
Created 22 October 2011
24 Photos
Created 1 October 2011
21 Photos
Created 8 September 2011