Well we are still in Stuart, Fl hanging on a mooring ball. We had a great visit with the family. Madison caught a bunch of cat fish off the back of the boat which was the excitement of the visit!
We are now waiting for the weather to to change a bit. As it is currently blowing 20-25 knts out of the North, and the seas are 10'-12'. Not something I care to go out in as a choice :). The plan is to head out on Saturday, with a stop in Lake Worth, then go outside to Miami and then turning east at the first chance! So unless something changes, I will be checking in this week end from the Keys or at least South Miami